Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Rocket first too. She was the best actor in the movie and she was pure awesome.

Sweet Pea was a much more relevant character in the movie though. My bet is that, if any, she would be the next one in the line.

Sweet Pea was a much more relevant character in the movie though. My bet is that, if any, she would be the next one in the line.

No she wasn't. Aside from Babydoll, Rocket was the most important character. Sweet Pea was sort of forced in toward the end partly because of process of elimination, but Rocket is what got everything going and she was Babydoll's most loyal supporter.

TBH I've only watched the movie once, thus I can't remember all the details to succesfully argue against your point, but I am sure I remember Sweet Pea being the most important character after BD. After all,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure we will agree on that both Rocket and SP are at least more relevant than Amber/Blondie :lol

Last edited:
Looks really Awesome & hot ! I just preordered Amber and Baby Doll(plus Avatar Jake Sulley) ! I liked SuckerPunch and since I'm into 1/6th photography it'll be fun shooting them against photoshopped backgrounds in action! It's going to be a very expensive 4th quarter with Hot Toys, SS GI Joe and even some ThreeA .:gah:

TBH I've only watched the movie once, thus I can't remember all the details to succesfully argue against your point, but I am sure I remember Sweet Pea being the most important character after BD. After all,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure we will agree on that both Rocket and SP are at least more relevant than Amber/Blondie :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:yess:

I think Sweet Pea is obviously the most important character since the whole movie evolves around her mental perception while in the Sanitarium. Rocket and her sister are next as Rocket is her closest friend and Rockets sister is everyone's pessimistic reality check. Rockets big sisters name escapes me right now but she was very good in the film and acted like everyone's mother. Amber the second figure now offered was not that significant in terms of plot but had the cool factor. Aside from being stand out gorgeous with the added effect of the lollipop not hurting, she flew the airplane and kicked lots of ass. Blondie is the most insignificant character in my opinion.

I think you're getting Sweat Pea and Babydoll mixed up mate. Rocket and Sweat Pea are sisters, Sweat Pea being the older sister. It's Rocket who befriends Babydoll (the main character)

Haha, your absolutely correct I thought Babydoll but wrote Sweet Pea, who also happens to be the name of the sister that I couldn't remember lol ! Thanks for bringing that to my attention ! So it's Babydoll, Rocket, and then Sweet Pea in terms of plot significance for me with Amber being a must have for the coolness of her character design ! :slap

Now that youre on the right path, gotta agree with you Sir One Sixth

Also, where are the Ani-Con pics of this?

Last edited:
Anyway, it's _____ing ugly... :D

I searched for BW neck photos, but cannot find anything. Maybe in a video review. The only one I remember was showing the red skin under her hair.

here it is dude:

I think it´s not that bad. On BW it is covered by hair, I hope that can be too on BD. I would like to see a picture of BD Backsite to view her hed and outfit

Back