Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic of her wont hurt :)..

DSC_0249.jpg

..her hair isnt parted like the asain heads lol but for me its ok I dont think it looks that bad :wink1:

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

..her hair isnt parted like the asain heads lol but for me its ok I dont think it looks that bad :wink1:

DSC_0250.jpg

I never saw her pigtails like that, I must say

NICE :goodpost:

I love those pics, she really reminds me of Harley Quinn sometimes, I'm still surprised no one made a custom Harley with her yet:panic:
(since Joker 2.0 is coming it might be a good idea)

I love those pics, she really reminds me of Harley Quinn sometimes, I'm still surprised no one made a custom Harley with her yet:panic:

Top pic is INCREDIBLE- one of the best pics of her yet!

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

Your pics are great- alot of them I've seen aren't flattering but CLEARLY HT has scored 100 percent on this one!:clap

thanks a harley custom would be cool :drool :rock

Top pic is INCREDIBLE- one of the best pics of her yet!
Your pics are great- alot of them I've seen aren't flattering but CLEARLY HT has scored 100 percent on this one!:clap
thank bud :hi5: shes awesome right lol

Lord's BW pose gave me an idea :wink1:
IMG_3384.jpg

I like this pose, I didnt think she would stay like that without using the stand and the holder (I guess thats what its called :dunno lol) to hold her up..good job :clap

more great shots posted while I was away from this thread. 2 months from now, maybe we can see a lot of baby-amber tag team pics :yess:

I just got BD last week and she is an incredible figure but didn't fit in with my aliens, preds and terminator so i boxed her up and she is listed in the FS/FT section now. I thought about keeping her but the ubcertainty of the line past Amber also played in my decision to try to get rid of her. Has anything been mentioned about any other releases? Would hope they would at least release sweetpea & rocket.

Hot Toys only said that the others might be made if Baby Doll and Amber sold well.

Ironically, I noticed a lot of people use the excuse of not having a guaranteed full line as an excuse not to buy any figures... :dunno

Hot Toys only said that the others might be made if Baby Doll and Amber sold well.

Ironically, I noticed a lot of people use the excuse of not having a guaranteed full line as an excuse not to buy any figures... :dunno

I just don't see the appeal of Amber without the set. Maybe I'll feel differently when people start posting pics?

I know, noticed that too.
For me, my wife and myself just saw the movie and loved it. We had avoided it because of all the negative press but I'm glad we decided to give it a shot; we were impressed. Anyway, I got Babydoll and now have Amber on preorder so doing my part I guess.
I actually think Babydoll is selling well so you never know. Particularly with Hot Toys.

BabyDoll is pretty much sold out at retail in Singapore at the moment and prices are already climbing to SGD$220 for her.

I made the decision not to buy based on that, but am all in on the GG statues and the HT Avengers line. I might pick up a baby doll someday, but for now it's not as big a priority for me due to the other lines being fully committed to.:monkey1

Back