Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know for a fact that priority international has tracking or just express mail?

I use Priority for all of my international Ebay sales and it is always trackable. At some point they made the "Custom Form Number" trackable. First Class and Priority have different numbers - you can tell by the first two letters, though I don't remember the difference off-hand, but they are both trackable on USPS.com.

I just sent a First Class small box to Canada for another Freak and the Custom Form number works when I put it into the USPS.com tracking field.

I use Priority for all of my international Ebay sales and it is always trackable. At some point they made the "Custom Form Number" trackable. First Class and Priority have different numbers - you can tell by the first two letters, though I don't remember the difference off-hand, but they are both trackable on USPS.com.

I just sent a First Class small box to Canada for another Freak and the Custom Form number works when I put it into the USPS.com tracking field.

First Class can be trackable, although the information that you get from the postal service companies is very limited. You have to opt for "Delivery Confirmation" and you can also opt for insuring the packages.
There's also Express Mail International Flat Rate Envelope which is similar to EMS, but, as the name implies, has a flat rate envelope and the dimensional weight and physical dimensions of what you're allowed to ship are very limited. It's nice and reliable though.
:hi5:

First Class can be trackable, although the information that you get from the postal service companies is very limited. You have to opt for "Delivery Confirmation" and you can also opt for insuring the packages.
There's also Express Mail International Flat Rate Envelope which is similar to EMS, but, as the name implies, has a flat rate envelope and the dimensional weight and physical dimensions of what you're allowed to ship are very limited. It's nice and reliable though.

The only time I wasn't able to track a FC International package was when the package was so small that it didn't require a customs form. Other than that I have successfully tracked all of my FC International packages using the Customs Form Number. I've never purchased Delivery Confirmation for a FC International package.

But that's just my experience. :dunno

The only time I wasn't able to track a FC International package was when the package was so small that it didn't require a customs form. Other than that I have successfully tracked all of my FC International packages using the Customs Form Number. I've never purchased Delivery Confirmation for a FC International package.

But that's just my experience. :dunno

FC packages are "trackable", but the amount of information you get from the tracking system is very limited, at least when compared to PMI, or EMS. You can see when the package's posted and when it goes out for delivery - and the outcome of that, ie., if the postal service was able to deliver the package to the recipient or not. Some times the tracking system shows that the package is in transit to its destination country, but not always.
I wouldn't rely much on FC International, since packages can take a really long time to reach their destination and, due to the limited amount of tracking information, it's hard to tell where they are. Delivery Confirmation enhances the amount of information you get, and the insurance is, well, insurance. Both of them make FC a lot more secure.

Last edited:
He's still one of my favorite figures.

100_3880.jpg

100_3876.jpg

Let me confirm that international tracking is, in fact, available for USPS packages. I've used it for Express packages, and the folks at the P.O. have told me that it is also available for Priority Mail, as previously posted. With First Class International, however, you do have to rely on the dubious customs form tracking method.

Hot Toys responds to Wolverine knock offs on Ebay

HT Facebook:
Recently, we discovered that there are counterfeit products of the Hot Toys Wolverine Collectible Figure from the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie in the market which are mainly originated from Vietnam that we are very concerned about. The genuine and counterfeit products look similar at first glance but actually they look very different in terms of the collectibles’ quality, details, painting technique and packing.

Fans shall pay special attention to it. Just in case we re-produce the collectible products, we will make official announcement to let fans know.
If there are any queries on the suspected counterfeit products, please don’t hesitate to contact the Hot Toys team at [email protected]

299633_10150263411862344_58690437343_7919144_6006377_n.jpg

298818_10150263411942344_58690437343_7919146_7210353_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys?sk=wall&filter=1

I'd not call them junk... but decent fake copies, at least the head and cloths. How about the bodies, I curious if the Vietnamese could actually create/duplicate the multiple materials of TTM19 wolverine body, even before HT starts selling these bodies in retail masses.

Interesting to see Hot Toys say 'Just in case we re-produce the collectible products'.

sounds like this could be a possibility in the future then for people who have missed out on owning this figure or any other figure for that matter.

they do look like excellent fakes though on first glance

Interesting to see Hot Toys say 'Just in case we re-produce the collectible products'.

sounds like this could be a possibility in the future then for people who have missed out on owning this figure or any other figure for that matter

pretty sure that's just shocking English translation....

I'd not call them junk... but decent fake copies, at least the head and cloths. How about the bodies, I curious if the Vietnamese could actually create/duplicate the multiple materials of TTM19 wolverine body, even before HT starts selling these bodies in retail masses.

Sure it may have some secondary custom use, but as a collectible Hot Toys Wolverine figure it is recasted junk.

sounds like this could be a possibility in the future then for people who have missed out on owning this figure or any other figure for that matter.

pretty sure that's just shocking English translation....

Officially they have done it one time on 2 figures, Appleseed's Deunan and Briareos.

But Gantry + Mk. 4 could be considered as a reissue too...

Yeah, very interesting.:monkey1 If they re-release this one because of this unfortunate incident, then I'll be a happy man! :hi5:

Back