Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened wolverine up and this is an amazing figure. I got the standard version so he doesn't come with much, but he still looks awesome with the seamless arms. The jacket being leather and the belt is a nice treat, finally HT put in some effort and hope they continue to do so. I also noticed the black shirt actually is using the new small buttons that have the sculpted thread, that's what they are using for their DOD Indiana jones figure (another one with genuine leather goods and on my P.O) I'm actually happy with the sculpt, the sideburns could be a bit darker but overall I'm OK with it.

Sideshow charging me tomorrow so will be receiving soon!

You guys receiving yours, let me know if they fixed the “Wovlerine” with this batch from SS.

Opened wolverine up and this is an amazing figure. I got the standard version so he doesn't come with much, but he still looks awesome with the seamless arms. The jacket being leather and the belt is a nice treat, finally HT put in some effort and hope they continue to do so. I also noticed the black shirt actually is using the new small buttons that have the sculpted thread, that's what they are using for their DOD Indiana jones figure (another one with genuine leather goods and on my P.O) I'm actually happy with the sculpt, the sideburns could be a bit darker but overall I'm OK with it.
I don't know yet how I want to display mine. I really want him wearing that jacket but at the same time I want those seamless forearms showing as well. From pictures that's what I'm seeing is the facial hair/sideburns need to be darker, but overall it seems to be a great figure. I can't wait to have mine in hand probably next week.

I don't know yet how I want to display mine. I really want him wearing that jacket but at the same time I want those seamless forearms showing as well. From pictures that's what I'm seeing is the facial hair/sideburns need to be darker, but overall it seems to be a great figure. I can't wait to have mine in hand probably next week.
I have atm with the seamless arms which definitely looks awesome but I do think having him with the jacket on is also good. I'll probably have him with the seamless this week and switch to jacket later.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I cancelled my pre-order for Tobey Maguire Spider-Man since that was so disappointing and used the store credit for this.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I cancelled my pre-order for Tobey Maguire Spider-Man since that was so disappointing and used the store credit for this.
Hopefully from what new rumors are going around second batch they'll fix the mask on Spider-Man, since SS delayed my order I have hope it will be fine. This figure though is a better in hand, I think people take poorly lit photos from bloggers and assume it's bad, they end up canceling their preorder and regret it later when it's sold out.

Hopefully from what new rumors are going around second batch they'll fix the mask on Spider-Man, since SS delayed my order I have hope it will be fine. This figure though is a better in hand, I think people take poorly lit photos from bloggers and assume it's bad, they end up canceling their preorder and regret it later when it's sold out.
Perhaps, but I did watch a few video reviews. I only want one red and blue Spidey, so I'll stick with the Stark suit from Homecoming and see how the new suit from the end of NWH looks, and for Tobey, I'll consider the Spider-Man 3 Black suit.

One Sixth Republic

Oliver David · 7 m ·

In case you were wondering how they’re handling the name plate update. Taped to shipper box

419090824_10224980890169358_1073727240987627082_n.jpg

I'm sitting at about 8 days since shipping and taxes charged. I guess technically they have until the 22nd for the 10th business day. Hoping for a shipping update tonight.

I'm sitting at about 8 days since shipping and taxes charged. I guess technically they have until the 22nd for the 10th business day. Hoping for a shipping update tonight.

Yea I hate that it dragged this long after being fully charged. Was hoping for it to arrive by Saturday at least but looks like Monday 😞

Back