Hot Toys - Iron Man Mark II (2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
【Iron Man - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark II (2.0) Collectible Figure】

"This is an unarmed prototype of the Iron Man suit.”

The Iron Man Mark II armor holds a special place in the hearts of fans and has made a significant impact on the Iron Man legacy. As the successor to the Mark I armor, the Mark II underwent massive upgrades, particularly in terms of its appearance. One of the most noticeable features of the Mark II armor is its pure silver plates. This unique characteristic sets it apart from other Iron Man suits and adds a distinctive visual appeal. The silver plates give the armor a sleek and futuristic look, emphasizing its high-tech nature.

Celebrate the beginning of 2024 in style, Hot Toys is delighted to unveil version 2.0 of 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark II collectible figure to upgrade your Hall of Armors display! The standout feature of this diecast material-made figure is undoubtedly the combination of over 100 silver chrome armor pieces, which surpasses that of any other Hot Toys figure, making it even more impressive and visually striking.

Beautifully crafted with diecast materials, version 2.0 of 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark II figure in silver chrome color faithfully recreated the iconic armor seen in the first Iron Man movie. Features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness and separate rolling eyeball system; an interchangeable Iron Man helmet with LED light-up eyes; LED lighted design on arc reactor, and palms to create the eye-catching illuminated effect. Interchangeable open armor parts that provides additional options to display the figure in different stages of the armor assembly and showcase the transformation of Iron Man. A specially designed figure base inspired by Tony Stark's workshop is included to add an immersive element to the display, making it feel like the figure is truly part of Stark's world.

Complete your diecast Iron Man Mark I to Mark VII collection with the fantastic piece. Time to showcase your love for Iron Man!

#IronMan #TonyStark #MarkII #Marvel #MarvelStudios #HotToysCollectibles #Sixthscale

IMG_3020.jpeg

Trying to get that headsculpt for the MK3 2.0 is gonna suck :slap looks a bit like a shrunken down 1/4 MK6 Tony headsculpt

Nice that they’re doing the chrome finish on this one

For me it’s not the most exciting release but I know a lot of people have been waiting for it. I prefer Mark I and Mark III from the original movie.

Finally trying to get the shine right on this one at least, but weird choice for a full head sculpt when the suit was never worn that way though. I just want the damn quarter scale, please

nCq846h.jpg

bV5nKT5.gif

6J3kNxg.gif

They just screwed up by making the newer Iron Mans too tall. The Mark 1 is closer to accurate height, but people like obscenely tall figures.

Like their 2.0 BVS bats is comically tall now.

HT's idea of 2.0 = TALLER! BETTER! We're gonna hit 13+ inch figures at this rate.

Back