1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Envision one of the most iconic comic classics X-Men with action figures from HONŌ STUDIO! The first action figure from X-Men series, Wolverine, include figure, comic cover style backdrop and Wolverine’s retractable claws for different postures!

This 1/6th scale figure is in its vibrant yellow and metallic blue costume with animalistic stripes and multiple points of articulation, with seamless silicone arms to embody Wolverine’s muscular physique.

W2bMqk9.jpeg
ZMeDELx.jpeg
V2IzCjn.jpeg
MLeClUR.jpeg
tO3tP3N.jpeg
wUf0XJw.jpeg
rkbBmQg.jpeg
7vXe70R.jpeg
vl075AX.jpeg
5PSWh5I.jpeg
hspfD2c.jpeg
UoKoAAc.jpeg
nkf0qOJ.jpeg
EyGJrtC.jpeg

Last edited:
Well if that doesn’t just TANK the value of the Sideshow one even more, idk what will! :lol I won’t be able to give them away at this point

I would love for them to make the whole team, but knowing HT, it’ll be Wolverine only

interesting to see what honostudio is following, maybe it's to show potential licenses coming

Well I'm guessing both SooSoo and PresentToys is throwing their Wolverine into the trash. :lol Really happy to see the classic outfits and designs finally getting some love. Guess that's what happens when there's nothing left to milk with the ****** modern stuff.

I'm also guessing Wolverine will be a one off but I'd love for them to do more like Cyclops and the rest of the team. I just one damn company to do more than 1-2 characters outside of Mondo.

They're following Prime Video on their Instagram page. Doesn't really mean anything since they're following pretty much all the big companies but I would love it if they tackled Invincible.

They're following Prime Video on their Instagram page. Doesn't really mean anything since they're following pretty much all the big companies but I would love it if they tackled Invincible.
There are a lot of companies missing from that list though. DC Comics, Lucasfilm, and Disney being the three biggest names missing. Yes they have WB on there. But they specifically have Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment. Yes Disney owns Marvel, but why list two Disney owned companies separate and not Licasfilm?

I’m guessing no DC comic characters, and no Star Wars under this line.

Interesting. It says collaboration. I'm thinking this is similar to those Medicom bears where artists (maybe even brands?) can create or "collaborate" in releasing those bombed Iron Man comics version with clear plastic. The stuff that'll make majority of collectors here go "Ho no! That's ugly! Why?"

Back