Hot Toys X-Men: Days of Future Past - Wolverine (1973 Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys will be glad you got him, an awesome figure for sure. Kinda wish I got the deluxe in the end but it's fine.

Been looking for a really nice version of Wolverine for a while. This is almost it, but not quite for me

You guys will be glad you got him, an awesome figure for sure. Kinda wish I got the deluxe in the end but it's fine.
Yep, I'm excited for when he arrives. I sat on the wait list for all 4 versions for a while. I first got the conversion for the regular version, but decided to pass. Then got the conversion for the special edition regular version and decided to hold out again in hopes of getting a deluxe. Third time I got lucky and got the conversion for the special edition deluxe and jumped on it.

Yep, I'm excited for when he arrives. I sat on the wait list for all 4 versions for a while. I first got the conversion for the regular version, but decided to pass. Then got the conversion for the special edition regular version and decided to hold out again in hopes of getting a deluxe. Third time I got lucky and got the conversion for the special edition deluxe and jumped on it.

I really wanted the special edition deluxe but the deluxe non-special was the only one available for PO so just grabbed that one and called it a day.

I really wanted the special edition deluxe but the deluxe non-special was the only one available for PO so just grabbed that one and called it a day.
If that would have been offered first, I for sure would have just grabbed that deluxe. I have been spoiled lately with everything coming in. Just got my InArt Gandalf today, so that will definitely hold me over until my Wolverine arrives.

If that would have been offered first, I for sure would have just grabbed that deluxe. I have been spoiled lately with everything coming in. Just got my InArt Gandalf today, so that will definitely hold me over until my Wolverine arrives.

Yea man I hear ya, this year is huge with my current PO list. How’s that Gandalf in hand, bet it looks amazing! I got BVS Superman on PO from them so looking forward to that one as well.

Yea man I hear ya, this year is huge with my current PO list. How’s that Gandalf in hand, bet it looks amazing! I got BVS Superman on PO from them so looking forward to that one as well.
It's an amazing figure for sure. The details on the headsculpt, hands, and all of the accessories are exceptional. Me as well, that BVS Superman is looking great.

IMG_1773.jpeg

Finally!

Did you use the additional foam to wrap around the biceps?

I couldn’t figure out what those were for until I looked at the instructions.

Yea I did, they’re in there. Was just a pain putting the shirt on with the foam, kept sliding down but got it on.

Back