Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, looks a lot like what comes with Slim TTs to me.

lievsabertooth.jpg

Yeah, when they recycle they tend to just do slight paint variations. It's cool for custom fodder I suppose but I never understood the point of painting and including sculpts with bare TT's, pretty much people are buying the body with a head in mind for it.

wow! :yess:
He's my custom Creed
27743_1401670517318_1098985173_31222913_4224452_n.jpg

I just add the beard with a pen and plastic claws
I'm not able to sculpt or painting so this is the best I can do
I used this body
Dragon US Army Special Forces "Dean"

Creg any up dates? Im thinking about getting another Wolverine/Comedian for the body. I put the head and clothes on my Wolverine body last night and it looked awesome. Im trying to talk myself out of it but the fit was nice.

Creg any up dates? Im thinking about getting another Wolverine/Comedian for the body. I put the head and clothes on my Wolverine body last night and it looked awesome. Im trying to talk myself out of it but the fit was nice.

Is there any advantage to using that over a normal TT? I mean, there's not much body showing, assuming you're doing the overcoat/all black look.

Is there any advantage to using that over a normal TT? I mean, there's not much body showing, assuming you're doing the overcoat/all black look.

Its the bulk and neck mainly. I will admit that it seems like a waste but the head sitting on the body just looks really nice. The necks on Trutypes irritate me. I also thought then I could take the Wolverine head and maybe do a Vietnam or WWII pair and make another Victor head to go with them. I personly kind of liked the movie. I looked past all the bull and saw this really great connection between the two brothers. That was what made it a good movie to me.

Back