Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine is in the house! :yess:

Upon inspection, box is in pretty good shape, it was definently opened, the tree part of the stand was missing.

Overall very happy especially at the price point.

This is one fantastic shot, Jack...very cool!

Nevermind the pred and the other stuff:dance
Inspired by a qstoy pic:
vqt7wy.jpg

If I remember correctly, all the parts of the stand are inside the tray with the figure in the front side. If it was open, sure things could be elsewhere, suppose it's possible it's gone too, maybe a buy, return and the Hastings store missed that a piece wasn't there.

Nice Indian.

Looks awesome.
Thanks! I've been waiting on that bike for awhile.

That looks awesome. Love how the wheel is spinning.
Funny but that's my favorite part of that pic.:cuckoo:

Ah he looks so cool on the bike!! I was this close to pulling the trigger on him, but then the in-hand pics of the T-800 showed up...

He will be mine eventually...oh yes...he will be mine...
He is a fine figure. I wasn't going to get him based on the initial HT pics but I'm glad I did.

Nice pic! Really a great figure and the best represenation of Wolverine I've seen.
Thank you!:yess:

This is one fantastic shot, Jack...very cool!

:hi5: I'm trying. Now I need to start working on back drops.

Does the leather jacket leave marks on the rubber. It seems to have on mine.Any way to get it off or prevent more?

If you leave the shirt on it wont touch it. For me I wanted the wife beater/ jacket look so I washed the jacket by hand like 6 times and got all the over dye out. I lost a touch of the darkness but nothing I think anyone, including me will notice.

Finally ordered him today! Chose this one over Leo in the end even though it was quite a bit more expensive.

That'll teach me to stop being indecisive. Can't wait for him though theres so many awesome pics in this thread...

Bro, where you get this suit?

Looks like Clark Kent's (with Logan's shirt, naturally).

So, how's everyone's neck paint holding up? Mine isn't looking too good, and I have to say I'm kind of surprised. I've been pretty careful with it but it's still starting to rub off. Granted, his head is tilting downward (he's Wolverine, after all) but I don't move it from side to side or anything. How are all of yours doing?

Looks like Clark Kent's (with Logan's shirt, naturally).

So, how's everyone's neck paint holding up? Mine isn't looking too good, and I have to say I'm kind of surprised. I've been pretty careful with it but it's still starting to rub off. Granted, his head is tilting downward (he's Wolverine, after all) but I don't move it from side to side or anything. How are all of yours doing?

Mine has a clean Adam's apple.

Clean as in "no paint-rubs" or clean as in "rubbed completely off"? :)

If nothing else, consider this a friendly reminder to be vigilant. Once again, I'm extremely careful with all of my figures but I'm still seeing some "damage". Keep your head on a swivel (or rather, be careful of swiveling your heads), gang! :lecture

Back