Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creg any up dates? Im thinking about getting another Wolverine/Comedian for the body. I put the head and clothes on my Wolverine body last night and it looked awesome. Im trying to talk myself out of it but the fit was nice.

Nope - not yet... Back to the drawing board on this one. It's still a good base but I wasn't pleased with the end result so I'm going to make another. Hopefully I will have an update in a few weeks.

I was thinking... There are a few options on what to use for a wardrobe but if you have the cash laying around just pick up a HT The Spirit and you have everything but the head and hands. TT bod and perfect outfit.

The USPS shipping updates BLOWS! :gah:

:rotflYup, system is crap. "Received information" is all I ever see. "Updated Nightly" is the other thing I see. Nothing is ever updated until the package is in my hands. What's the point of tracking it?:slap

Yup, USPS tracking blows. No freaking kidding.
I was waiting on my grail last week so you know it was a torture constantly looking at that screen and all it says is that it was received and it stayed that way for over 2 weeks. I kept trying hard to be patient but I ended up calling the sender. It was a domestic mail so even he agrees that I should have had it by now.

So the next day, that's when it finally changed to "arrived" at my town. So I kept waiting for the postman to knock or ring the doorbell. Nope. So I decided to look at the mailbox and wouldnt you know it, note saying to pick it up at the postoffice.:mad:

I had another package from fed ex come in that day and I didnt have a problem hearing him knock. grrrr..

Nevermind the pred and the other stuff:dance
Inspired by a qstoy pic:
vqt7wy.jpg

Ah he looks so cool on the bike!! I was this close to pulling the trigger on him, but then the in-hand pics of the T-800 showed up...

He will be mine eventually...oh yes...he will be mine...

Back