Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Robbiepainter one, good work fella :rock love the highlights on the beard I might have to pick up that head now.... What sculpt is that a DiD or HT TT?

lievsabertooth.jpg

Impressive, though the one above is using the head from the Slim TT and it's a bit on the small side, not sure I'd use it for a custom, even though it's pretty close in look if done right.

497fbba2.jpg

Well its not perfect but I feel pretty good about. Havent done this kind of stuff in 15 years. Im going to continue to work on till I can get the clothes and a damn TT whenever HT gets the new ones out. Still need to work on the hairline and the upper lip isn't quite right either.

I'm always amazed how some customizers can find potential for a portrait in a sculpt you'd never think could be the person they turn it into. I'd have never thought Liev Schreiber looking at that HT head, but with some work, sure enough.

I'm always amazed how some customizers can find potential for a portrait in a sculpt you'd never think could be the person they turn it into. I'd have never thought Liev Schreiber looking at that HT head, but with some work, sure enough.

I love doing that. It's fun to search and find the match as well.

I got my Wolverine from GoHastings. And yes, it was the right product! Looks amazing. Not as razzle-dazzle as Blade or the Iron Man figures, but it's so well made it impresses in other ways. I think the likeness is great as well.

497fbba2.jpg

Well its not perfect but I feel pretty good about. Havent done this kind of stuff in 15 years. Im going to continue to work on till I can get the clothes and a damn TT whenever HT gets the new ones out. Still need to work on the hairline and the upper lip isn't quite right either.

I sculpted on the facial hair last night... Looked pretty good, but we'll see how the painting goes.... I guess the question is where do we get clawed hands and what to use as an outfit??

On the face, Liev has more angled nose so I sanded the top and flattened out each nostril. More like a triangle. Also I added to the top lip to make it a little thinner. I bought a long coat, black shirt and boots from Toy Anxiety. All seem to work fine but the shirt needed some tailoring. I have some black pants coming from goodstufftogo.com. Hopefully they will get here this week so I can see if they work.

For the hands Im going to mod some that I already have. Seems easy enough.

My problem is I need a body.

2e070b01.jpg

Not done yet but here is another process shot. Pulled the body from my BR Joker to see how it works. Pants don't work but I hope to get the new ones soon.

Back