Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm personally 1 for 2, I got a Toht from them but they cancelled my Mark 3 but had it still up later. Like I said, it's worth a shot in a pinch, but they would never be a first choice in my book.

Yeah, not trying to be johnny rain cloud, just between my own experience and the ones I've read at this site, I like to keep people informed of what dealing with Hastings can be like so they won't be surprised should things not work out. Still stings, but at least if you know it could happen, it stings a little less.

I have never had any trouble with them but I dont order that much from them. I figure a shot in the dark is better then no figure at all.

Hastings has been pretty good to me so far. Bought a Bespin Luke, Sam and Frodo all for 19.99 and I picked up Wolverine from them a few weeks ago. I couldn't even find another retailer selling the figure so Hastings was my last option. I did get a couple of Cobra Troopers and a DC Direct Spirit (.99 cents) canceled on me though... I really don't think they're too big of a risk when ordering non-sale items.

Found a video with the medicom outfit, looks pretty good.
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/s8E1fofTNtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

lol.... thats my vid

Hastings has been pretty good to me so far. Bought a Bespin Luke, Sam and Frodo all for 19.99 and I picked up Wolverine from them a few weeks ago. I couldn't even find another retailer selling the figure so Hastings was my last option. I did get a couple of Cobra Troopers and a DC Direct Spirit (.99 cents) canceled on me though... I really don't think they're too big of a risk when ordering non-sale items.

I couldn't believe Wolvie was not anywhere in sight except ebay.

I couldn't believe Wolvie was not anywhere in sight except ebay.

I can, it's a damn nice figure, one of the best HT's made in my book, the paint, sculpting and tailoring all came out really well. Sure likeness has been clearer on other figures but it's still sculpted really well and great expression the sculpt and paint.

If I really wanted it can be gotten, I'm sure I'll get some time soon or maybe this summer.

Did everyone see the Sabretooth sculpt that was made to match this guy though :naughty Very cool :rock

I was thinking around the same lines of doing the same thing. :lecture

If I really wanted it can be gotten, I'm sure I'll get some time soon or maybe this summer.

Did everyone see the Sabretooth sculpt that was made to match this guy though :naughty Very cool :rock

I was thinking around the same lines of doing the same thing. :lecture

Im working on the head for mine right now. I ordered coat, pants, boots and shirt last night. The _____ is I dont have a Truetype so Im going to rob my Bank Robber Joker till I can get a replacement.

Here u go Sean, I'm not sure if it's Robbie's or not, a fellow freak that was a sculptor told me I was too late in my project :lol :banghead.

There's another one I came across but I can't find the link that he gave me.

attachment.php

Back