Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one thing I always found funny about Jackman playing Wolverine. Jackman is actually a pretty tall guy to be playing a character known for his "small man syndrome."

Don't know if I would like it the other way around though.

danny_devito.jpg

its false advertising when people boycott this fig, and refuse to buy it.

Which isnt the case, obviously. :lol

He's sold out pretty much everywhere, so obviously hardly anyone is that upset that the likeness isn't as spot-on as it usually is.

I held out as long as I could, but I found a decent price after all the good deals were gone. Mine should be here tomorrow.

Just a quick pic illustrating the slight height difference:

IMG_1517r.jpg

I like it this way, actually, but I hope HT are accurate with scaling for future Marvel movie figures. I don't want a Spider-Man that is as tall as Blade :lol

For some reason, it seems like anytime HT makes a specialty body, it comes out shorter than their standard body figures. Could be the photo, but Blade's head seems considerably larger than Wolverine's, Logan's got hair and all and Blade's almost bald head looks bigger.

With the quality of paint work on this, the Salvation figures, and now Blade, I'm really excited about the T-800, I've wanted HT to do T2 for years but I'm glad it's taken until now, they'll be much better than ever before, sure a few years from now they could probably be even better, but right now, I'm not sure how much further you can really take figures, a few years ago, there was room to say you could come up with or improve certain things, but lately, it seems like anything is doable.

Just a quick pic illustrating the slight height difference:

IMG_1517r.jpg

I like it this way, actually, but I hope HT are accurate with scaling for future Marvel movie figures. I don't want a Spider-Man that is as tall as Blade :lol

Aw man, I wish I didn't see this pic. :( I think I need Blade now. ____, i'm not even a fan of the movies either. Weird. Pics are evil.

Trick is to just admire the photos. I've never seen a Blade movie, have no interest, but the figure is clearly a badass piece and well done and very photogenic, and I'd certainly like the chance to shoot it, but I'm not going to waste money on a figure that means nothing to me just because it looks badass.

Think of it this way Roy, buying Blade could mean not being able to buy a Terminator figure.

Trick is to just admire the photos. I've never seen a Blade movie, have no interest, but the figure is clearly a badass piece and well done and very photogenic, and I'd certainly like the chance to shoot it, but I'm not going to waste money on a figure that means nothing to me just because it looks badass.

Think of it this way Roy, buying Blade could mean not being able to buy a Terminator figure.

:D Point made. I suppose I was just picturing Wesley from Demolition Man too much. I would love to see this sculpt used on some various Snipes customs.

You have never seen Blade???

What are you waiting for? See one and two, skip three though!

:D Point made. I suppose I was just picturing Wesley from Demolition Man too much. I would love to see this sculpt used on some various Snipes customs.

What good's Phoenix without John Spartan? I'm ashamed of you as a Stallone fan :lol

You have never seen Blade???

What are you waiting for? See one and two, skip three though!

I'm not big on Vampire stuff, never really interested me and none of the Blade previews ever looked interesting.

What good's Phoenix without John Spartan? I'm ashamed of you as a Stallone fan :lol

I'm not big on Vampire stuff, never really interested me and none of the Blade previews ever looked interesting.

yeah maul, i just got back to NY today, the FIRST thing i did was re-watch blade 1 and 2, all because of the figure. it's a sick toy. at least get him for all the acc. he comes with.

BBTS just charged my bro for his Blade figure just in case anybody else has em pre-ordered over there. Hopefully I get my charge today can wait to take some pics of Blade and my bros Wolverine.

Wow, Blade just took over this thread from Wolverine. Now I really can't wait until mines arrive

Wow, Blade just took over this thread from Wolverine. Now I really can't wait until mines arrive

Woops. I think that's my fault. :lol

They're both great figures. Great way to start the Marvel line. Wish I could say the same about the Battle Damaged Iron Man figure.

Woops. I think that's my fault. :lol

They're both great figures. Great way to start the Marvel line. Wish I could say the same about the Battle Damaged Iron Man figure.

Your going to judge that figure on a headsculpt we may never have? (or have had)

Back