Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"In the white room....." :D

Awesome you got him for the weekend!

Folks like that whire wife beater donet they?! I realy like him with his shirt and jacket on. Saying that I too sacred to do anything else! :D

Part 3:

IMG_4637.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

:rock :rock Mine just arrived!!! Love this figure. I highly recommend using VikingPlayground is you're in the U.S. looking for this figure. I ordered him on Thursday, he shipped out on Friday, and he's here on Monday!!! I'm not gonna post anymore pics because I just have my crappy phone camera, but there's enough awesome pictures of this guy as is.

Hope this dont make me look stupid as I just pierced myself with Wolfies claws, forgot about them when I was takin the jacket off!!

OUCH!!

Did some changing on Mr Wolf!

I swapped the jeans for a pair of Kunch ones that I had spare (not a grade A pair but a pair I could not sell)

2851f0e3.jpg

Think it looks better, more of a stone wash feel to them.

Sorry about the low light pics tho.

Hope this dont make me look stupid as I just pierced myself with Wolfies claws, forgot about them when I was takin the jacket off!!

OUCH!!

Wolverine is not a toy :horror

" warning : contains sharp or pointed objects, keep out of reach of children. Aim away from face. Adult supervision required at all times! " :lol

Is it just me or others feel that the face sculpt if off. Don't get me wrong here, I love the new body developed by HT. But i am not sold on the face sculpt. Can guys who own this figure comment on it?

Back