Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone offer any recommendations for getting the jacket on and off? Mine arrives in a few days and I know its going to drive me nuts.

Take the hands off, and one arm at a time. Not much more to it than that and all should be good.

Dude that Nick Fury looks "Ultimate". Where did you get it from?:horror

I got the head from ebay. Put the rest together myself. :D

dsc01493ru.jpg

dsc01494li.jpg

dsc01495b.jpg

Based on this pic of him on the set of Iron Man 2:

iron_man_2_pic_7.jpg

Is it just me or others feel that the face sculpt if off. Don't get me wrong here, I love the new body developed by HT. But i am not sold on the face sculpt. Can guys who own this figure comment on it?
What's there to say? It doesn't look like Jackman to me either, but some people swear it does. Didn't stop me wanting or buying it. I just laugh and shake my head when I see Hot Toys still writing it up as coming "with authentic likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine". Is that false advertising? :lol

What's there to say? It doesn't look like Jackman to me either, but some people swear it does. Didn't stop me wanting or buying it. I just laugh and shake my head when I see Hot Toys still writing it up as coming "with authentic likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine". Is that false advertising? :lol

its false advertising when people boycott this fig, and refuse to buy it.

Which isnt the case, obviously. :lol

Awesome custom man. Hope HT releases an official one during their IM2 licence run. Samuel looks like he just walked out of the Ultimates comic book.

Heck yeah!! They already have a Sam Jackson sculpt for the Octopus figure so they have his likeness down. They just need to resculpt him and bam!!!!

~~I really love this figure. I got him yesterday and didn't spend any time posing or futzing with him. Each time I walk in the room I take a couple seconds to look at the details in the clothing and head sculpt.
Definite homerun Hot Toys!!!!! Now I really want a Sabretooth from the movie!!!!

Heck yeah!! They already have a Sam Jackson sculpt for the Octopus figure so they have his likeness down. They just need to resculpt him and bam!!!!

~~I really love this figure. I got him yesterday and didn't spend any time posing or futzing with him. Each time I walk in the room I take a couple seconds to look at the details in the clothing and head sculpt.
Definite homerun Hot Toys!!!!! Now I really want a Sabretooth from the movie!!!!

I think most of us do. :(

I was really bored today and I felt like dressing up Logan in some BDU's, I should have put Hellboy's cigar in him mouth, oh well.

Hi guys,

I got this fig yesterday and am blown away by him. I Like him much more than I thought, and I knew I was going to like him. He is right up there with the IM mark I and DX Joker as my favourite figures (Still waiting on DX Batman).
I have a quick question to those that own him. Does anyone else have any problems with posing the legs in a forward position, say a crouching position? Each time I try the legs pull the jeans right down at the back. I can’t work out if it’s the legs, the jeans are to tight or if I got the exclusive “Builders bum” edition :lol
Anyone else found this???

Cheers
Bob

This is such a sweet looking figure. Im definitly getting the Bade figure but this seems like a must buy also. Does anybody have any pics of Blade and Wolverine Side by side, that would definitly look pretty bad ass.

This is such a sweet looking figure. Im definitly getting the Bade figure but this seems like a must buy also. Does anybody have any pics of Blade and Wolverine Side by side, that would definitly look pretty bad ass.

Funny thing is, the Blade figure is actually noticeably taller than the Wolverine figure. I guess that would fit the on-screen characters, but in real life Wesley Snipes isn't as tall as Hugh Jackman.

Yes please, I also been wanting to see them together to hold me over until mine arrives.

Funny thing is, the Blade figure is actually noticeably taller than the Wolverine figure. I guess that would fit the on-screen characters, but in real life Wesley Snipes isn't as tall as Hugh Jackman.

That's one thing I always found funny about Jackman playing Wolverine. Jackman is actually a pretty tall guy to be playing a character known for his "small man syndrome."

Back