Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But Blade is the only figure from the trilogies, and we knew Wolverine was being made before the trilogy announcement. Iron Man is a continuation of a line they were already producing in.

They have been slow to move on the trilogies they said they acquired liceneses for, one figure from 3 films. Not saying more won't come, it's just very strange how HT operates sometimes. You hear about T2 and you have 2 figures within about a month, then you hear about Inglorious Bastards and Marvel trilogies and months pass with little done with them.

You captured my point exactly.

Perhaps HT has the same mindset as 666. We have Wolverine, BD IM, Tech-Suit TS from Marvel therefore, we should be content until IM2 or the next trilogy figure arrives. :huh

They probably have intention to do Marvel trilogy stuff, but Spiderman's no simple, just do this, design for them and will take investigation, and I'm sure they'd want Origins Wolverine pretty much sold out before competing with another Wolverine figure, but, Wolverine is almost sold out so time to get moving. Of course, they could also be dealing with likeness/licensor approval pains, that seemed to be the holdup with the Brad Pitt IB figure.

wolverine is long sold out from HT's side.

The dealer told me this a few weeks ago, he said that MJ and Batman DX is still available for order, but wolverine is sold out and HT no longer accepts POs.

They probably have intention to do Marvel trilogy stuff, but Spiderman's no simple, just do this, design for them and will take investigation, and I'm sure they'd want Origins Wolverine pretty much sold out before competing with another Wolverine figure, but, Wolverine is almost sold out so time to get moving. Of course, they could also be dealing with likeness/licensor approval pains, that seemed to be the holdup with the Brad Pitt IB figure.

I wondered if the delay had to do with approval issues, development issues or (HT) interest issue. I know the next figure will be announced eventually but the slow development of the lineup is disappointing (for me).

I wondered if the delay had to do with approval issues, development issues or (HT) interest issue. I know the next figure will be announced eventually but the slow development of the lineup is disappointing (for me).

Dissappointing for me too, I have no interest in Iron Man 2 or anything new coming from Marvel at the moment, at this point, it's all from 2009 or older that I'm interested in.

Dissappointing for me too, I have no interest in Iron Man 2 or anything new coming from Marvel at the moment, at this point, it's all from 2009 or older that I'm interested in.

I have Wolverine and I will soon get Blade II. I may get battle damaged IM and a War Machine from IM2 but anything not from the older licenses is wait-n-see.

Beyond Arnie's T-800 my pre-order list is quite small at the moment. I need some Marvel announcement soon....

I have no Marvel stuff coming and I'm hoping to some day get:

- X Trilogy Wolverine
- Red/Blue Spidey
- 2008 Hulk
- Origins Sabertooth

Those are my most desired Marvel figures, there are some I'd enjoy too but if I could at least get those I'd be happy and at least half that list ought to happen if they truly are making figures from the licenses they announced.

I have no Marvel stuff coming and I'm hoping to some day get:

- X Trilogy Wolverine
- Red/Blue Spidey
- 2008 Hulk
- Origins Sabertooth

Those are my most desired Marvel figures, there are some I'd enjoy too but if I could at least get those I'd be happy and at least half that list ought to happen if they truly are making figures from the licenses they announced.

Funny, I think your list, from top to bottom, is most likely to least likely of being made.

No, I was just listing any Marvel movie based figure I could want to see HT make that at least has a chance. I want a Ray Park Toad but that has about zero chance.

Has something official said they have license to all Marvel movies, the only official word I gathered was X-Men, Blade and Spiderman trilogies.

I thought it was the Marvel movie license and HT announced figures from Blade II, X-Men and Spiderman trilogies. I thought all Marvel movie characters had a chance to be made, thus the Ghost Rider pics floating around. :huh

Well, the official announcement said "& More", so I guess anything is possible, but I'm not sure that they're necessarily free to do anything, maybe just planning the announced trilogies to be first and not wanting to mention the films they've worked for long term until they're close to putting out figures, look how nuts we are for figures from what they did announce and they're not moving on it.

No, I was just listing any Marvel movie based figure I could want to see HT make that at least has a chance. I want a Ray Park Toad but that has about zero chance.

dammit. after picking up DX bats, then blade, then wolvie, i just had this 1/6 fig kick. i just wanted to collect figs based off of movies and have them all lined up next to one another.

the way the toys are made now...they're no longer just TOYS. but high end collectibles. with the quality of the sculpts, paint, and clothing, having these characters fully realized in 1/6 scale is a sight to behold now.

being able to get a 1/6 hulk...oh man, just imagine having him standing or posing next to your marvel movie line?? now with iron man, capt america, thor...with hulk, you have the friggin avengers right there!

if only....

Last edited:
Spider-Man
Hulk (and not even a huge fan, would just be a cool fig)
Ghost Rider

likewise, i'm not a huge fan of hulk either...but just having a fig like that, along with it's imposing size, it would be very cool to have. even though it didn't light up the box office, i'm sure 1/6 collectors would DEF love to have the hulk in their collection.

Back