Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So long as we're scrutinzing...how did Han's hands go from being bound behind his back to free and up in front of him? I know we geeks have come up with some story to explain that. So what is it and where does it come from?

Well his arms are in front of him, he could bend his elbows just not extend his arms. A better question would be, how come the bindings are gone when he's let loose, if the carbonite could destroy them, how could Han survive the same chemical reaction.

Maybe the chemical reaction would eat through inorganic material, but not organic material... No, then he'd be naked... Maybe it was the metal the restraints are made of?

Didn't the ugnaughts remove the bindings around his wrists right before he was lowered?

If I remember right, Sansweet said something to the effect that the upper arm bands were made of carbonite and melted off. :lol

So long as we're scrutinzing...how did Han's hands go from being bound behind his back to free and up in front of him? I know we geeks have come up with some story to explain that. So what is it and where does it come from?

It has been said that it is a to-be-included scene in ESB that the elusive Chris Angel swoops inside the carbonite chamber as the steam comes up, removes the cuffs and levitates above everyone, and just before he completely vanishes yells, "MINDFREAK!!!!!"

Think I'm gonna pass on the Hansicle PF in lieu of waiting for a potential 1:1 scale. It's my holy grail -so nothing beats it.

I still dig this one but have to wait to get this one due to pre-orders already in place.

Throw hasbro version into the mix...
hasbro_12_han_carbonite1.jpg

Here's a comparison between the 1/6 scale version (left) and the PF (right). Some people on Rebelscum have pointed out that the PF has a lot more "crinklyness" on the slab itself than the 1/6 scale version (or the actual prop for that matter), and this has the effect of making his body disappear into the slab a bit more. Personally, I think I like the 1/6 scale version better, even if it is simpler.

sixth_scale_han_carbonite.jpg
han_carbonite_pf.jpg

Every time I see that 'thaw' picture, it makes me want this even more. If I had the PF ROTJ Fett already I'd probably preorder it. That's the only thing that keeps me from doing it at this point...which is good and bad.

Why didn't they make a ESB Han in Carbo to go with the new ESB Boba Fett? So I guess this Jedi Han In Carbo is supposed to go with the sold out BF. I wish they'd release these things at the same time instead of years apart so people could easily by accompanying pieces.

Back