Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I wasn't thinking of getting this but now I am thinking about it. :)

So are the lights all or nothing or can we have the side/wall ones on without the "melting" one?

I ordered the heck out of this thing.

How does one order the heck out of something? Was it very dramatically ordered in private and you acted out a scene building up to the order of this statue?

When I get into my next house I'm putting up a custom 1:1 HIC, so I don't need the PF version.

Great sculpt though! Congrats to all who pre-ordered!

Yeah, I think I might order this one too. I got the Pig coming in just a few weeks and then my C3po should be here by Christmas. I think it'll go just fine with bith of them in my room. :rock

Im glad to see the price was kept reasonable on this, so many recent releases led me to anticipate a much higher price tag

I'll wait for the ES to order as always. No rush, tons of these will be available.

Yeah, dont want a high ES but in this pieces case.. I'll take it, whatever it is. Meaning that, it's not a costly item and I can muster that kinda of cash on a piece like this.. just not an $800 Alien with a 1250 ES...Lol

Yeah, dont want a high ES but in this pieces case.. I'll take it, whatever it is. Meaning that, it's not a costly item and I can muster that kinda of cash on a piece like this.. just not an $800 Alien with a 1250 ES...Lol

I think a high ES is justified in this piece, there is a high demand, no exclusive, definitely a must buy, should be able to get this cheaper down the line.

Here's a comparison between the 1/6 scale version (left) and the PF (right). Some people on Rebelscum have pointed out that the PF has a lot more "crinklyness" on the slab itself than the 1/6 scale version (or the actual prop for that matter), and this has the effect of making his body disappear into the slab a bit more. Personally, I think I like the 1/6 scale version better, even if it is simpler.

sixth_scale_han_carbonite.jpg
han_carbonite_pf.jpg

I prefer the PF as well, but is the 1/6 a production or prototype? We could see the PF turn out alot less "crinkly" in production.

Ah, cool, so it wasn't just detailed lost in the painting process. That should be a good sign for the PF.

The 1/6 one looks like his neck is broken! That's a heck of a lean!

IMO neither of them are that spot on if you compare it to what people should be, which is the movie images:

han-solo-frozen-in-carbonite_3.jpg

The texture looks like a light spackling more than a clumped smear mess.

From the looks of the PF there is way too much pronounced messy detail in the surrounding part of Han. the top of the head also looks really messy.

The 1/6th looks like the face/head look is closer, but the block details are too chunky and smooth.

I think overall the color of the PF is better, but they should have toned way down the mess around Han so that he didn't look so buried into the block. The movie reflects Han more standing out in the details over the surrounding encasement itself.

Last edited:
So long as we're scrutinzing...how did Han's hands go from being bound behind his back to free and up in front of him? I know we geeks have come up with some story to explain that. So what is it and where does it come from?

Back