Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess value will fall into a bottomless hole when a new PF Fett with accurate helmet is coming.

Seriously doubt it. Sure most of you will find plenty to complain about with a new one if a new one is released.

I guess value will fall into a bottomless hole when a new PF Fett with accurate helmet is coming.

Yeah, because every single person has to make sure their Fett helmet is 100% screen accurate or the piece becomes worthless. :rolleyes:

Fine, then be happy with your Fett. To each his own.
I only know that there was much complaining after the release.

I have to laugh in the Stormtrooper thread. ANYONE looking at that piece on a shelf would immediately recognize it as a STORMTROOPER. A very good looking one at that. I am interested for the in-hand pics on the huge Optimus Prime maquette as I am sure people will have stuff to say about it that 99.9% of the population would never notice. ;)

I am interested for the in-hand pics on the huge Optimus Prime maquette as I am sure people will have stuff to say about it that 99.9% of the population would never notice. ;)

Yes, but then again less than 99.9% of the population is willing to pay $1200 for an Optimus Prime statue, so I think it makes sense that their standards are higher.

Yes, but then again less than 99.9% of the population is willing to pay $1200 for an Optimus Prime statue, so I think it makes sense that their standards are higher.

It doesn't matter, enough people nitpick the 300 dollar ones too, like they should be 1200. I guess if the Stormtrooper was 1200 they'd be happier? lol ;)

Picky but not to the point that they are unrealistic. They are not buying a 5,000 scale movie prop.

I have the EX and it's not going anywhere. Some have criticized the likeness, but it looks fine to me. Nobody has ever confused him for another character. Not the best sculpt on my shelf, but I'm happy to own it.

Personally, I think it's terrible, especially compared to the Harrison Ford likenesses we're getting these days. I could've bought one of them new for like $120 and I passed because I just couldn't see myself displaying it.

I would wait on it. There will probably be another coming soon and if you like the new one even less than they current one, the current one will probably drop in price.

they need to do the definitive Han Solo in Bespin, with the jacket. The 12 inch is pretty good, but I'd like a PF.

Back