Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jeez if his throne in 1:6th was $250, in 1:4 must be close to $600-$700 plus Jabba?? I would guess around $1500-$2000

Why didn't they make a ESB Han in Carbo to go with the new ESB Boba Fett? So I guess this Jedi Han In Carbo is supposed to go with the sold out BF. I wish they'd release these things at the same time instead of years apart so people could easily by accompanying pieces.

:lol Collecting is all about the long term vision. Ya gotta anticpate what's coming.

The light up feature is very cool. Trevor did a great job on Ford's likeness (again).

Why, oh why did they make the background surrounding Han so damn crinkly though? The real prop isn't like that. I've never understood why Lucasfilm doesn't let a company laser scan the original prop so that a totally accurate version could be 3d printed and produced at any scale.
There's a member on the RPF who has scanned a 1/1 replica casting and he's "printed" it at 1/6 scale which is awesome and way nicer than these fully sculpted versions.

I agree that the light up picture really sells it well though!

Chris

It would, but it would be so deep that it wouldn't fit on any normal shelf. The 1/6 version is already pretty hard to display well.

I doubt a whole bunch would be made because not too many could display or afford it, I wouldn't have a huge problem with space, but $$ would be the only thing holding me back.

I had a case that I displayed the 1/6 Jabba and throne it was a bookcase from ikea that I put on it's side, it fit very well.

Easy pass....can't believe people moaned about the PF Stormtrooper then love this???? LOL

more like an add-on to me for fett and for the same price as a regular PF. i like the details and provision for lighting though, just not a must buy for me

I was away for a few weeks and missed the unveiling. This may be my 1st Stars Wars PF since the original Vader. I love how this is a little bit statue and a little bit prop replica. I think it will make a great stand alone piece.

Easy order for me, seems a must-have if you have the Fett PF.

it's a good release and will complement fett. just not my prio for now with all the good ones being released alongside. for now, i like my fett as it is

starwarssideshowPFbobafett01.jpg
starwarssideshowPFbobafett03.jpg

yah yah, not a mod artist myself. that will retain it's original form and will continue to trend up in terms of value. i'm assuming your works are better? or just in a habit of being OA...

I guess value will fall into a bottomless hole when a new PF Fett with accurate helmet is coming.

Back