Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either of these poses would work alone or with the carbonite Han.

bobafettx.jpg

boba_fett_5.jpg

Now I'm kind of hoping the next Vader PF will be ESB with both hands on his belt to better pose with Carbonite Han and flanked by Fett and the Stormie.

millenniumfalcon_empire1080i_HanSoloCarbonite.png

To Khev's point, seems like you could open up a Pandora's Box with a Fett Chamber pose....new Vader, Lando, Leia, Ugnaughts and maybe we could finally get a Chewie...with a C-3PO backpack exclusive! :lol

It's not like it's an either-or situation. We'll get another Han soon enough, I would think.

In seeing that the only other Han is a terrible likeness, one would think they'd correct that first with a Bespin Han or Endor Forest Han or "Freshly Thawed Out" Han.

No one disappointed SSC is putting out a slab of Han instead of a figure? ;)

Yes! :monkey2 I'm sure they'll do another Han....eventually (I really want Hoth), but who knows when? I guess I'll just keep waiting. The wall mounting feature elevates this to "cool" status for me, but it isn't what I want.

I'm happy with my Han PF EX, and I probably wouldn't get a Hoth version, because it just wouldn't fit in with all the other characters in their classic original costumes. I like seeing Han with his medal, anyway.

I don't buy duplicate PFs of the same character, but I think carbonite Han gets a pass. He's going next to Boba Fett.

Yes! :monkey2 I'm sure they'll do another Han....eventually (I really want Hoth), but who knows when? I guess I'll just keep waiting. The wall mounting feature elevates this to "cool" status for me, but it isn't what I want.

I may pick this one up just for the heck of it and say I have a Han cube.

I owned the original Han PF twice and sold it off both times. I just couldn't get past the likeness issue. Trevor has really spoiled me with his wonderful work on Indy. I really hope he gets a stab at another Han in the future.

So Ordered!!

Looks huge in the scale representation!

That bespin scene would be amazing! it would force me to buy another Stormtrooper.

Only other Han I would get is if he was on a tauntaun..but that would probably hit in the $1k range.

I think they're just trying to cut down on people scalping them, which is fine by me. Although I don't think it would be very smart to try and scalp this particular item anyway.

Back