Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 1/6 scale Jabba would look silly next to a PF, personally.

Yes and now (i'm not sure if I posted?) we have this with two pig guards 1/6 right now. If I move him with the pig guards, Jabba, and the I do not remember his name (Major Domo?) it does not look bad. Being its a 1/6 inside a bigger item. Problem is that takes up way to much room.

good deal ! take it.. its just such a phenomenal statue.. love it !!

My Han in Carbonite arrives just a few days ago. Is a pretty simple statue, but is nice to me. I want it overall for make a very cool base to my Boba Fett Premium Format.

Is a base a little expensive, but is very excellent!

DSC09164.jpg

DSC09162.jpg

DSC09163.jpg

DSC09161.jpg

DSC09160.jpg

DSC09158.jpg

DSC09156.jpg

DSC09153.jpg

Someone said that Boba PF couldn´t be placed on the first rung of the base, but as you can see he can! :clap

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Darth Pakiti. Fett looks GREAT standing on the first step. Really 'condenses' the 2 pieces into a nice display. As if it were one piece. "Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite" PF. :clap

Might have to steal this pose idea when I get my Hansicle, which is currently on Flex...

:hi5:

Looks great. I just love how the PF Fett looks with this PF. It's one of my favorite displays in my room.

Great displays guys!

I got my PF Han Carbonite recently and I really like it too. Trev did an excellent job at capturing Ford's "painful" expression and the detailing on the costume is very well done too.

Quick question - does anyone else have what appears to be a slightly "flat" spot on the tip of the nose? I think I can see it some pics that have been posed here so I'm trying to figure out if it's a slight flaw in the mold, or whether it's a flaw with my casting.

Thanks.

Chris

Your Fett looks AWESOME Vince! Love the articulated arms...and is that the nattyd custom helmet on yours too? That's the one I have on mine as well.

I don't remember who made the custom.
It's a guy from this forum.
He made the arms poseable and repainted the helmet.

Anyone have this issue when the life support lights are activated in a dark room you can see some red light glowing through the front in the top corner of the textured area? Almost as if there wasn't enough grey paint covering or the plastic is thinner in some areas.

Hi, anyone looking for this figure i have a brand new one which was from a gift but I'm not gonna use it. Price would be 150 dollars shipping included.

anyone interested reply me or send me a private message ;)

Someone at RS was doing the same thing for the same item. Big scam. If its too good to be true, you know that it is.

My, that sounds tempting. Too bad you this is your very first post on the forum... I'd take it if you'd be willing to send the item first. :)

Someone at RS was doing the same thing for the same item. Big scam. If its too good to be true, you know that it is.

i know I'm new here, I'm just offering if anyone interested. I live in Boston area and right now i prefer the money rather than owning the han solo in carbonite

just contact me and we make the deal :hi5:

For anyone who wasn't able to power their carbonite block lights without batteries trying rubbing a bit of low grit sandpaper over the contact points of the base and the springs inside the carbonite block. What can happen during shipping inside the box is that the metal actually gets a little build up of filmy residue over it which is enough to prevent proper contact needed for the electrical current to travel through the connections. Worked for me anyway.

Back