Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my Hansicle just arrived. Very glad I decided to get this PF. The lighting effects are very cool. One question - how do I turn him off/on if he isn't connected to the base or is that possible?

There is a button on each side on the lower control panels. one does the defrost, one does the controls. And batteries obviously.

Finally saw this PF in person at my LCS, yesterday, and it does look really good. Definitely much better in hand than what I expected even from some great photos.

I have an odd question/request here. Does anyone here have both the PF Han in Carbonite AND the recently released 1/6 Sideshow Boba Fett?

I missed out on the PF Fett, so my only choice is to go 1/6 Boba and PF Han in Carbonite, but with the scales being so different I am afraid that they just won't look right together. I thought maybe if I just set the carbonite piece further back on the shelf and keep Boba closer to the front that it may look alright.

Just wondering if anyone has both pieces and can comment (or show examples) of how well they look together on a shelf?

Last edited:
I have an odd question/request here. Does anyone here have both the PF Han in Carbonite AND the recently released 1/6 Sideshow Boba Fett?

I missed out on the PF Fett, so my only choice is to go 1/6 Boba and PF Han in Carbonite, but with the scales being so different I am afraid that they just won't look right together. I thought maybe if I just set the carbonite piece further back on the shelf and keep Boba closer to the front that it may look alright.

Just wondering if anyone has both pieces and can comment (or show examples) of how well they look together on a shelf?

I would just wait for another Boba PF. They have been talking about one for awhile or go with the 1/5 scale Mythos statue that will be coming shortly. That would better scale than the 1/6 doll.

No, Han Solo Premium Format and Boba Fett 1/6 don´t work together, the PF is almost the double in size.

I just received my PF Boba Fett for my PF Han Solo in Carbonite.

The Fett looks great but the plastic composite really makes it feel cheap. I do believe however that when combined with HSiC, its $500 plastic essence isn't so bad.

I think you really need the PF Fett for HSiC to work. Yeah, 1/6th BTW looks cartoonish next to the 1/4 scale HSiC. Doesn't look right at all.

yes its very light and I remember when I first took him out I was like.. meeehhhhhhwwww.. BUT as soon as I got him displayed.. I just Love this statue !!!!

Thanks for the opinions guys. I do want both, so maybe I will just hang Han on the wall above the fireplace by himself and put Boba in a Detolf with other collectibles of the same scale. :)

Hi,

some picks of my duet Boba Fett PF & Han Solo in Carbonite PF. This is a custom base that a friend made for me. The idea is put togheter both PFs like a diorama, with a base that could remember to Jabba´s Palace sand floor. Is a way for expose both figures saving space.

DSC06058.jpg

DSC06053.jpg

DSC06054.jpg

DSC06055.jpg

DSC06056.jpg

DSC06059.jpg

DSC06060.jpg

DSC06061.jpg

Ok so this display looks awesome. I have a question though, the Fett PF looks more like a 1/6th figure in that it looks mostly cloth and little sculpted. Also the head turns??

Ok so this display looks awesome. I have a question though, the Fett PF looks more like a 1/6th figure in that it looks mostly cloth and little sculpted. Also the head turns??

Yes, the head turns and can move up and down.
There's hardly any sculpt on this. It's mostly plastic.

And still worth every penny.

yep.. I think under the cloths is really just &#$*#)*$ .. but as soon as you display him.. you forget about it.. he looks just awesome..

and I change the position of his head almost every time I pass him.. :D just love the option !! :D

I never really like this PF until now. But I have just picked Boba Fett up from a nice fellow in Hawaii and I can't imagine my Boba display area complete without this :)

Are there two out of scale? Fett looks bigger than Solo. I though he was smaller in the movies.

Back