Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...we have a problem, If everyone turns up then we will have more than 16 players

multi-player only supports 16 players, so priority will be given to those that played on saturday & remaining places will be on 1st come 1st served

sorry guys but that's the fairest way I can think of doing it

OK...we have a problem, If everyone turns up then we will have more than 16 players

multi-player only supports 16 players, so priority will be given to those that played on saturday & remaining places will be on 1st come 1st served

sorry guys but that's the fairest way I can think of doing it

Sounds like a plan!!

Just so you all know, we now have a new phrase. Anytime you quit because you're getting your ass handed to you, it's called pulling a 'BadMoon'.

Just so you all know, we now have a new phrase. Anytime you quit because you're getting your ass handed to you, it's called pulling a 'BadMoon'.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

IF the players that are on this list turn up then there will be no spare places

10142007041424cv3.jpg

If you look at his game last night, he was fine for the 1st 3 games then nosedived dramatically

I am going to try to be there, but I still can't get on Live. It just won't connect. All MY settings and connections are fine. It's Live causing my problem.

I won't apologize for leaving twice. I had some personal **** come up that put me in a bad mood. I really didn't feel like playing at all. Then when I kept getting killed from behind, yes I got even more pissed. I figured better to leave than unleash pissed off BadMoon on the group. So I decided to bow out. I am not known for quitting. Other people have dropped off in the middle of games before. :cool:

Well I got it. I think ( hope ) I was less stinky then I was last night. I was still a minus, but I hope not as bad as yesterday.

I won't apologize for leaving twice. I had some personal **** come up that put me in a bad mood. I really didn't feel like playing at all. Then when I kept getting killed from behind, yes I got even more pissed. I figured better to leave than unleash pissed off BadMoon on the group. So I decided to bow out. I am not known for quitting. Other people have dropped off in the middle of games before. :cool:

Dude don't worry about it. I was just giving you a hard time. It was just funny because anytime anyone was having a real bad game they threatened to pull a Badmoon.

Dude don't worry about it. I was just giving you a hard time. It was just funny because anytime anyone was having a real bad game they threatened to pull a Badmoon.

LOL! I know you were just trying to push my buttons. It was just a really bad day yesterday. That's why when I got on I wasn't talking much. I didn't even talk to my friend Havyck. I will live to fight another day as soon as live starts working again! Damn thing has been out all day for me.

Back