Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the game stats update quickly enough on bungie.net I'll be following all your progress from work. I may even do some update posts with color commentary :D

:lol

I was on the dealing end of that no scope headshot. :rock

I know, ill...you can hold your own very well. :maul

Hey guys! I won't probably be home until tonight... 8-9pm EST. Hope that's not too late. I might be pretty drunk by then but dammit I can still play! :rock

Crap I slept all day and forgot about the Tourney!! Maybe next time. :rock

Those that forgot today, you can still enter if your there at the START tomorrow as some players (badmoon) :D left half way through in a bad mood because they were playing so badly

We'll take the average of you 11 games tomorrow

Looking forward to seeing the rankings posted. I was a very pleasent minus most of the night :lol

Those that forgot today, you can still enter if your there at the START tomorrow as some players (badmoon) :D left half way through in a bad mood because they were playing so badly

:lol awesome, good news.

Thank you!! Same time?

I know who is in last. At least I can say I had a perfect 8 for 8 kill to beat downs on one map.

I had a blast even though I did not plan to play in the tourney but Yippy sent me an invite.

I had a real blast tonight with you guys! That was great!!!:rock:rock:rock Looking forward to tomorrow... Hopefully, i will do a little better. Is it the same time as today?

Back