Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, ladies & gentlemen, here are the seeding results

10152007153501vp9.jpg

I was thinking of one wild card entry, what's your opinions?

Wouldn't it have to be two wildcards though since it's team play next? Teams would be uneven. At least I thought it was team play next. I could be wrong.

Wouldn't it have to be two wildcards though since it's team play next? Teams would be uneven. At least I thought it was team play next. I could be wrong.

Teams of 3 or 4

Depends what you guys want

And how should the wild cards be chosen, I'm open to suggestions

Since I didn't get to play and my ranking is 0.0 does that make me better than some with negative numbers? :lol

J/K

Sorry I didn't get to hook up with you guys. Sat was not good and Sunday Live was off and on with me all day.

Since I didn't get to play and my ranking is 0.0 does that make me better than some with negative numbers? :lol

J/K

Sorry I didn't get to hook up with you guys. Sat was not good and Sunday Live was off and on with me all day.

no....we finish the fight & then come back for more :D

I am cool with a Wild Card. It could be whoever played the most games, but didn't make it both days or it could be the highest K/D ratio of whoever didn't play both days.....either is cool with me.

The only two not on the list who did play are Badmoon and DA right? I would say give them the first shot since they actually showed up part of the time.

The only two not on the list who did play are Badmoon and DA right? I would say give them the first shot since they actually showed up part of the time.

Yeah, just have to be careful. If best player ends up with "worst" player ( wildcard ) then you could have Yippe and Bad Moon on the same team...game over:lol, but if I ended up on that team with them then it's ok :monkey3

OK, here how we'll do it

2 wild cards = Bad Moon & DarkArtist81

Last place gets 1st pick from the 14 seeded players & at the end we will have 2 teams of 4 & 2 teams of 3

The teams of 3 will then get to choose from the 2 wild cards (order of choice will remain in the same pattern)

Confused? (let me know) :D

Heads up Scout Swordsman, who's gonna be you 1st pick?

Yeah, just have to be careful. If best player ends up with "worst" player ( wildcard ) then you could have Yippe and Bad Moon on the same team...game over:lol, but if I ended up on that team with them then it's ok :monkey3

worst player will already have made his final pick before wild cards are introduced

Dammit!!!! I should not have improved. I just missed getting to make picks. Being the lowest seed w/o getting to pick, I'll be the last pick in the draft :lol

I am Mr. Irrelevant :D

Last place, just like the Dolphins!!! :rock :woo :monkey2 :eek:

I am outta town for a couple weeks so I'm out for a bit. There may be a possiblility for Saturday night, but I doubt it. Sorry guys, doesn't look like you'll miss me much anyway. :lol

PS. How about rankings based on kills (without subtracting for the amout of times I was killed)? Am I still in last place? :monkey4

re-think time :monkey4

scout swordsman withdraws from tournament

5 teams of 3

same 2 wild cards

Heads up Leafscujo, who's gonna be you 1st pick?.......PM me you choice, don't post it on this thread

Last edited:
Dammit!!!! I should not have improved. I just missed getting to make picks. Being the lowest seed w/o getting to pick, I'll be the last pick in the draft :lol

I am Mr. Irrelevant :D

I think you have now become Mr. Relevant

don't underestimate darkartists shooting talents :D

Holy *****!!! I'm the 3 seed. How the hell did that happen? I'm not even one of the top 5 players here :confused:

I think you have now become Mr. Relevant

don't underestimate darkartists shooting talents :D

Woo Hoo, now I can FORCE people to be stuck with me :rotfl

You should send out PM's to the team Captain's so they know it's draft day!

Holy *****!!! I'm the 3 seed. How the hell did that happen? I'm not even one of the top 5 players here :confused:

you can kill as many as you like but if you get killed too often then that's your opposition scoring

IMO K/D ratio is the true judge of a player

Back