Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2dn Place b!tches!!! +14
PA140021-1.jpg

TOP MEDALS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
PA140022-1.jpg

I Sucked on pretty much every map, plus had some odd issues never got the game to load for one full round I could hear sound but no video, and one I died 2 or 3 times just out of the blue no one around no one got credit just died.

I did have at least one good moment.

6009585-Full.jpg

I tried to play, and was on for a bit... but then my batteries died. :monkey2

Bad thing was that even my camera batteries were dead... so no go on the pics of my new paint work either. Bad all around for me tonight thanks to that. Now I have 4 recharging batteries and an ill disposition. Freakin batteries. :monkey4

I tried to play, and was on for a bit... but then my batteries died. :monkey2

Bad thing was that even my camera batteries were dead... so no go on the pics of my new paint work either. Bad all around for me tonight thanks to that. Now I have 4 recharging batteries and an ill disposition. Freakin batteries. :monkey4

Dark don't worry. I couldn't get on at all! :rolleyes:

Yeah, but look who the victor was :D:D:D

Doesn't matter for seedings! Only + - matters LOL. I am looking forward to seeing how we all officially ended last nights matches, I think I was a little better then I was on Saturday night. Maybe not much, but I do hope there was some improvement.

Scores from 2nd round:

10152007152325vc3.jpg

Final rankings will be posted shortly (which will be an average of all games played over both days)

Tomorrow will start the draw for the teams

Last edited:
Scores from 2nd round:

10152007142751jn5.jpg

Final rankings will be posted shortly (which will be an average of all games played over both days)

Tomorrow will start the draw for the teams

Is that right? I see myself as -1.5 with those scores added up and divided by 11. Not a -2.1

sorry FIXED

Thank you sir. I am happy to improve my kill/death ratio by just over 2 per game since Saturday. I would have done better if it wasn't for my terrible 1st round of -10. I think I must have still been buzzing from that Shotties in Isolation WIN!!! :D

Back