Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what the hell. I'll do it. I know I'll be out in the 1st round, but it will still be fun.

Handle is jpoole2121

Sorry guys, I just can't get out of work early tomorrow :(

I would have loved to. Retail management sucks. If I was one of my sales people I could just have a very sudden illness around 3 o'clock, you know that Halo Flu that's been going around? No surprise no other managers want to cover for me on a Saturday though.

Final names list is (last minute entries on Saturday will be accepted as long as they are available for both days)

The Ill Jedi
pituvision
josh023
lokikillsall
Yippy K aye
BagelsNcheesey
ONESHOT1KLLR
IronFingaz
Congerking
BadMoonTepes
karma2578
DarkArtist81
jpoole2121

Ok, so how is this going to get started? I still don't know how to join games in progress when I see people on Live.

Ok, so how is this going to get started? I still don't know how to join games in progress when I see people on Live.

What's your gamer tag? Just send me an friend request and I can add you or send you an invite. I'm lokikillsall (and I do :D)

What's your gamer tag? Just send me an friend request and I can add you or send you an invite. I'm lokikillsall (and I do :D)

ONESHOT1KLLR

Just don't bite my head off too bad when I start to kamikaze. I like to take foos with me, and I have a feeling I'm going to die alot today.:lol

ONESHOT1KLLR

Just don't bite my head off too bad when I start to kamikaze. I like to take foos with me, and I have a feeling I'm going to die alot today.:lol

We'll be pretty much playing each other so it's ok (just be sure to take out Badmoon before he gets me)

I think you're already on my friends list so I'll keep an eye out for you and send you an invite once we get going. I have a few things to do today but plan on playing a lot throughout the day so feel free to hit me up with a message if you see me on (that goes for anyone here)

Well the rain just screwed my plans for today so if you guys need more players let me know I can play now.

At 7pm EST I'll log in & starting sending out invites, I'll be party leader so after every round I can note the individual scores, maps will be random, but every map will be played & none twice.

Qualification will commence @ 7:10pm to allow for late arrivals

Serious competitors should maybe use their spare time to familiarise themselves with maps not played often like 'construct' (weapon locations etc.)

Given the competitive nature, expect strong language tonight (from certain members) :D:lol

Remember tonight is only the 1st half, qualification will finish tomorrow night

I'm so excited for this. I think we need to do a March Madness style singles tournament at some point in the near future. But let's get through the team tourny first.

Back