Halo 3 Team Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scores after 1st round:

10142007041424cv3.jpg

Last edited:
Some highlights from tonights matches:

Conger...:monkey3..i know you don't hate me. Yippy:emperorConger

Here's what happens when people like Kain and Loki get in vehicles...:D

Where you goin', ill?

It just wasn't loki's night.

Here's how much I appreciate Karma for setting up this tourney...

The thing with me, I get a lot of kills, but I just rush out and die a a CRAP load of times :monkey2:monkey2 So the K/D ratio can be skewed

You motherf*&$^#$

K/D ratio is the fairest way as your deaths help other players score, so it counts you scoring as well as you allowing opponents to score

Scores after 1st round:

10142007041424cv3.jpg

Karma I am sorry for leaving. My heart just wasn't in to it. I was getting so mad I was about to say really nasty stuff! Competition between me and the freaks is not a good thing. I will leave it at that! Good night! :cool:

I didn't get home until 10:30 and by then.... everyone was done and offline. :monkey2

Oh well, best of luck to everyone. Sorry I couldn't be there too.

Like I guessed, I was pretty much going to finish around an even 0.0 ratio. That one round on Snowbound (usually one of my better levels) just f'd me in the ass.

I didn't get home until 10:30 and by then.... everyone was done and offline. :monkey2

Oh well, best of luck to everyone. Sorry I couldn't be there too.

If you can make tonight, then I'll take your average for 11 games but be there for the start
Don't worry bad moon you can still make a come back tonight, you only really had 3 bad games before you quit, so you can still turn it around but if you play tonight, please stay until the end :D

If you can make tonight, then I'll take your average for 11 games but be there for the start
Don't worry bad moon you can still make a come back tonight, you only really had 3 bad games before you quit, so you can still turn it around but if you play tonight, please stay until the end :D

I'll be there! :rock

Thanks Karma... I was afraid I was going to have to sit this one out. :monkey2

Not looking good for me. Live is having issues and its keeping some from getting on. Right now I can't and I'm not gonna wait much longer. If I don't have fun with the tourney guys. Maybe next time.

Live is down still. I hope it comes up soon so we don't have to reschedule.

Back