GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batgirl was in it,gordon was oracle for most of it but in a couple of eps you saw her as batgirl, and helena was huntress

Oh yeah I forgot Dina Meyer played Oracle :wink1:

I wish they would put that series on Amazon Prime or Netflix.

That was Mocking Bird right? she was cute and Helena was hot

Wasn't harlequin played by the girl that was on Ferris Bueller

It was pretty cool. Not sure why it was necessary to make Pamela Isley a girl named Ivy Pepper, but that's my only real complaint. I was afraid it would turn out like a CSI or Arrow and I'm happy to see something with it's own identity. Looking forward to next week.

I enjoyed it, but I wish they didn't reveal so many characters right off the bat. We've already got half the rogues gallery teased or introduced.

I didn't mind it. It wasn't bad but it also wasn't something that had me jonesing for the next episode already. I'll keep watching it and hope that worse case scenario it pulls an agents of shield and really picks up halfway through. I'm curious how this show will play out. Will it be a cop show where Gordon and bullock are getting a new case every week with the overall story being told slowly or will the actual cop thing come after everything else.

I wasn't digging on them ibtroducing riddler, cat woman, penguin, poison ivy, and falcone all in the first episode. Seems like they were hoping that doing so would pull in more batman fans.

Bullock was good although I can't decide how I like the direction they seem to be pointing him. Bullock has always been a cop that's rough around the edges. He doesn't play by the rules all the time but overall he's one of the good, straight for the most part cops. In this he seems like he's very crooked. If so, I wonder if they plan on having Jim have a big impact on him that leads him to the mostly straight and narrow.

I also really liked Alfred. Nice change of character for him.

Been hearing a lot of mixed reviews on this. Some that say it's good and others that say it's droll with some poor delivery on the acting part and some issues with the script.

Watched this last night what a horrible pilot hope it gets better just as bad as the shield show.

Why was Selina Kyle at Bruce's parent's murder and why does the Riddler work for the Gotham PD? I'm going to pass on this show.

It was ok. Music was a.w.f.u.l.

Agreed, the music was terrible.

There were too many villains introduced and tied to the Wayne murder...and Bullock felt a bit more like Flass than I expected.
Also, was Montoya hinting that she had a relationship with Barbara before she was engaged to Gordon?

Back