GhostCorps (New Ghostbusters banner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I have been hearing today is that people are hoping that the new movie has a female in it
3 guys one girl, so if they go by what the internet wants, the new movie will still have a girl in it. Which might help all the crazies shut up lol

Toss in a cup and its sounds more interesting...

Blame the more recent spate of universe franchises: Hungry Games, Detergent, Maze Wrangler, Batblah, Filthy Hobbitses, the entire MCU, and the rest for everyone wanting to have a fast food film franchise now. It sells. Which is okay. It just angries up the blood in some.

Sick of this universe crap. Just make movies, no need for them all to connect. It just restricts storytelling anyway

thats where the money is, where the profit that sony badly needs could come from.

they wouldn't even pay attention to Dan before the leaks and before spiderman 2 flopped, and now they are willing to create a GB universe :rotfl

thats where the money is, where the profit that sony badly needs could come from.

they wouldn't even pay attention to Dan before the leaks and before spiderman 2 flopped, and now they are willing to create a GB universe :rotfl

It didn't flop. It just didn't meet their huge estimated hopes

The silly thing is SONY have been calling this an All Female Ghostbusters when they should've announced it as "Ghostbusters 3" or Ghostbusters Reboot". They drew a gender distinction When they didn't need to

yeah. that's a fair thing to say. good point.

and it really does sound like the only ones excited for that movie are not even fans of the originals, a lot of them that got furious about the "Guy GB new movie" kept asking who this "Dan Aykroyd" guy was..... :gah:
gave me the impression that the people crying over it used the movies as an excuse.

more whine:
Dan Aykroyd to ride the sexist

A rehash of a movie from 30 years ago that a good chunk of the movie-going demographic has probably never seen nor care about. Ugh! First a terrible sequel to a classic 20 year old movie(Dumb and Dumber) and now another sequel. Can't wait until they make sequels to other classic comedies that are decades old. Hollywood has run out of ideas.

Nah, they just like well known brands because they have a built in audience and it's a less risky investment, but there are plenty of films that aren't sequels or reboots and remakes.

and whats better to cater to that audience than to hire 4 of the most annoying actresses in Hollywood :lol
I seriously doubt that the Bridesmaids fanbase and the GB fanbase overlap that much... if they barely overlap for that matter

yeah. that's a fair thing to say. good point.

and it really does sound like the only ones excited for that movie are not even fans of the originals, a lot of them that got furious about the "Guy GB new movie" kept asking who this "Dan Aykroyd" guy was..... :gah:
gave me the impression that the people crying over it used the movies as an excuse.

more whine:
Dan Aykroyd to ride the sexist

When Kayne released a song with Paul McCartney people on Twitter were all like "This new guy is great" an "who is this Paul McCartney?" :slap

When Kayne released a song with Paul McCartney people on Twitter were all like "This new guy is great" an "who is this Paul McCartney?" :slap

that's why i couldn't take some of their complaining seriously, a lot of these people have probably never heard of ghostbusters until now and they didnt even know how Dan was... but they were ready to attack him without even googling his name... all they know is that he us being sexist by making two movies at the same time

GhostCorps.

Reminds me of when DC did this:

latest

We all know where that led:

img_8406-600x610.png

I can't wait to see a Cow with a Proton Pack mooing through the streets of Manhattan chasing Slimer eating a hamburger.

Back