AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got Paul Stillsuit, Gurney, and Leto all on PO, and have the ceremonial Paul sitting 2 feet from me on my computer desk!

Ah ok. I got the Prime 1 & Blitzway DUNE Paul Atreides 1/4 statue last year, so I've got Paul already covered. I'm hoping a Spice Blue eyed, coloured ropes, older version gets made. I'm still on the fence with Leto.

Ah ok. I got the Prime 1 & Blitzway DUNE Paul Atreides 1/4 statue last year, so I've got Paul already covered. I'm hoping a Spice Blue eyed, coloured ropes, older version gets made. I'm still on the fence with Leto.
I've got the P1 as well, and the InArts on order now. + a bunch of Dark Horse Direct stuff...I won't turn down more Dune merch!

I've got the P1 as well, and the InArts on order now. + a bunch of Dark Horse Direct stuff...I won't turn down more Dune merch!

Oh, you got it too? Cool. I hear you, I've been getting the Titans books. I'm hoping Prime 1 makes a Sandworm diorama with Paul riding it.

Got Paul and Leto, too tempting with an april release.
Also got the deluxe Inart.
Will track down a sculpted inart HS to go on augtoys paul.
Would have been cool to have an atreide Soldier helmet to go with leto or gurney.

Just picked up the dress uniform Paul and he is very much of Hot Toys caliber. Might not be the outfit everyone wanted but I liked the look of their dress greens and kinda wish Gurney and the Duke were in their looks from this scene too. Or that they were in matching still suits for the other Paul.

As long as the rest are as good as the first Paul, this could be a very wonderful line of figures.
Glad to hear this, as AugToys may be the only option to get figures to go next to an InArt Paul, I would hate have to have a figure with a visible huge drop-off in quality next to the InArt figure.

From the pictures I have seen AugToys look like a solid option to fill in the line

Last edited:
Really hoping they add an opening back back, for some reason that’s the main thing tempting me to get the InArt version.

Ok, this bunch can get busy with some generic soldiers, and lets start with these:

harkonnen armor.jpg

We could use these, Atreides soldiers and Sardukar for a start.

Personally, I thought he was bland. I didn’t care at all for his hairless appearance, his simple armor and even less for his personality. I most certainly wouldn’t buy him for my collection if he were offered. The Baron, I felt, however, was an excellent villain but Chani would be my want for a second figure next to Paul.

Personally, I thought he was bland. I didn’t care at all for his hairless appearance, his simple armor and even less for his personality. I most certainly wouldn’t buy him for my collection if he were offered. The Baron, I felt, however, was an excellent villain but Chani would be my want for a second figure next to Paul.
I join you as one of the few who is not remotely visually stimulated by Feyd’s appearance and only felt a degree of threatening presence from him at the very end of the movie.

The very pg lack of any visible blood probably hindered the Harkonnens from coming off as sadistic as they should.

Back