Jason Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS: Afterlife - March 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jason Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS: Afterlife - Summer 2020

I thought this was pretty cool. A dad and his two kids happened to be on the set of GB2 and the security guard let them see the Ecto 1 and meet the whole cast. Harold Ramis seemed like a really nice guy. That security guard was cool, "If anyone asks, you're a friend of mine."

"What's your name?"

"I'm the security here. I'll take care of it." :lol

I get to see and hear this stuff daily in my profession. Everything from mis informed to complete detachment from reality.

Most of it is simple ignorance, fostered by believing whatever a person hears from a trusted source, and lack of actual fact finding through research and reading reputable sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you a psychologist?

I thought this was pretty cool. A dad and his two kids happened to be on the set of GB2 and the security guard let them see the Ecto 1 and meet the whole cast. Harold Ramis seemed like a really nice guy. That security guard was cool, "If anyone asks, you're a friend of mine."

"What's your name?"

Wow, what a memory those kids must have today (hopefully they were just old enough to actually remember it, and not just through the video as kids often do.)

Medical Field Tali......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the "moon landing is a hoax" is just as ridiculous and none of those claims even remotely resemble reality in any form...

"What's your name?"

What a cool video. The actors were so kind. That was priceless.

qKpcov6.jpg

Officially pushed to March 2021:(

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

i feel like its about time to stop remaking movies. The remake of Ghostbusters was bad. So now what? The remake was bad so we will remake it again using the original as a base this time - doesnt make much sense to me!

But this time it’s made by someone with the same last name as the original director, so it has to be good. Those “Stranger Things” kids sell like hot cakes now, so we gotta throw them in too. I think it’ll be a F U N time. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the movie.

Back