AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finished product upgrade for all 3 figures DL002、DL003、DL004

Expect to be released in April

Thank you for your support

FB_IMG_1709892152210.jpg

Finally, an update! Would be nice to know what the upgrades are but April isn’t far off and my wallet is never ready 😂

Which characters do you have on pre-order? I've currently got Gurney on PO. But will pre-order Duncan when he goes up.

With the new film out, I hope Aug gives us a Spice Blue eyes version of Paul with different colour ropes.

Which characters do you have on pre-order? I've currently got Gurney on PO. But will pre-order Duncan when he goes up.

With the new film out, I hope Aug gives us a Spice Blue eyes version of Paul with different colour ropes.
For me it’s the Paul, still debating Gurney but I much preferred his Part 2 look more

Paul, Duncan (when announced) maybe Gurney but might see if they do his Part 2 attire. Stilgar and Chani 100%
I’d like to see the Baron as well. We’ve got a decent good guy display shaping up but we need some bad guys now.

Too bad the worms are just too massive to have anything nearly to scale. Maybe some kind of forced perspective base but that would probably be it other than maybe a section of back to have a figure riding on.

I already preordered the Stillsuit version from Augtoys, and don't even want to compare it to the InArt version. I am sure it is excellent, but at half the price, I will stick with Augtoys
You and me both. The rooted looks unreal but I want a Paul figure now, not in 2 years time lol.

I’ve ordered both and don’t plan on letting either one go. Next month even for AugToys! That’s an excellent timeline as people will still have the “hype” from watching the movie. In another year or two when InArt releases their figure part three will have happened and they probably won’t be wearing Stillsuits anymore…

I've got Paul Stillsuit, Gurney, and Leto all on PO, and have the ceremonial Paul sitting 2 feet from me on my computer desk!

Honestly at this point I prefer the Aug Paul likeness and definitely the hair sculpt over the InArt. Hopefully the production sculpt holds up because this already has the advantage of coming in at half the price and at least a year earlier. The InArt is tempting with all of the accessories, but I think this version will be enough for me.

Back