Ghostbusters 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Day and Jonah Hill may be one step closer to Ghostbusting after all boys.

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Phil-Lord-Chris-Miller-Direct-Ghostbusters-3-42176.html

"Miller and Lord have already worked with some of the top comedians in the industry, including Will Ferrell, Will Forte, Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks, Charlie Day, Dave Franco, Rob Riggle, DeRay Davis, Chris Parnell, Jake Johnson, Nick Offerman, Ellie Kemper, Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Andy Samberg and Jack Black. Hm, maybe Lord and Miller were simply hired so that Sony could develop closer relationships to some of these funny people? Would Nick Offerman look good strapped to a proton pack? Ellie Kemper as a Ghostbuster is the sort of thing that could melt the coldest heart, no? And Will Forte as a Ghostbuster… well, obviously that needs to happen."

Even a GB reboot wouldn't work for me unless each one of the originals at least had a cameo. It's a shame, because I'd love to see them react to the new generation of amateur ghost "investigators". Similar to the Robocop reboot, I have zero interest in seeing anyone else play the same dudes. Maybe if they had completely new characters and story it wouldn't be a complete embarrassment.

It's funny that most people have zero idea how filthy and funny she is, they think she's the prude girl from The Office. :lol Nope.

**** prequels in the darkest, dirtiest places you can find. No more prequels. For anything. Certainly not for Ghostbusters.

Even a GB reboot wouldn't work for me unless each one of the originals at least had a cameo. It's a shame, because I'd love to see them react to the new generation of amateur ghost "investigators". Similar to the Robocop reboot, I have zero interest in seeing anyone else play the same dudes. Maybe if they had completely new characters and story it wouldn't be a complete embarrassment.

Absolutely no reboot. I have no interest whatsoever in seeing another group of actors trying to recreate that part of the original film. If they're gonna do this, make it a sequel as intended with a new generation.

I've always hated remakes more than sequels or reboots. I don't really see the point of making the same movie over again with new actors. I rather just watch another sequel or see a reboot with new characters.

Ya know, if they did get the Jump Street guys to direct, they did kill Johnny Depp in a pretty funny cameo. And Murray said a while back he'd do GB3 if they killed him off... hmm. I dunno if you could make that funny enough to justify it but it's possible.

Just all the more reason it could happen. As partial as I am to Venkman, I think that now Harold has passed and Egon can't exist, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to kill Venkman if it's what Bill wants and you can make it funny. You could even make a nice moment out of it later by having his ghost assure us not to worry, he's got Egon to keep him company.

Charlie Day I'm good with. Keep Jonah out of it. Tatum I could see. I'd love Donald Glover to get in on this somehow... And Will Forte NEEDS to happen.

I'm not a Will Forte fan; Mcgruber sucked ***. The dude's tolerable, but I'd take Jonah any day of the week (particularly if Tatum's on the table, as they have pretty great chemistry).

Back