GhostCorps (New Ghostbusters banner)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill Murray must be turning over in his grave, and he ain't even dead yet. That's really saying something!

nah, he is probably getting ready for Garfield 3 the final masterpiece to the award winning acclaimed Garfield franchise

giphy.gif

It's like this is the Bible for some people. And for others, they just have found a convenient stone to grind their petty little angry boy axes on. At least on this forum, the anti-feminists are immeasurably louder than their chosen opponent. Nut up, lads. Deal with your reality, don't whine.

It's a story about dead things ruining an accountant's party in NYC. Fun, yes. Important, no.

If they were smart, they'd give fembusters and tatumbusters each a film and then combine the two teams in the sequel.

They already made 2 movies with those gross old guys, why do the fans of these movies need to have disgusting men in them?
No one cares about a movie that's 30 years old, so gross.
They need to make this a WOMEN ONLY FRANCHISE.. If it was up to me they would make it illegal for men to work in Hollywood... Who is this Dan aykroid ****** anyway? I've never heard of him. Who is he to do you this

You know what's going to be really hilarious?
When the girl version flops and the guy version makes 3 times more money.... :lol the cast is what's going to kill that movie..... They didn't even hire good actresses.

What will they blame it on? A sexist audience?
Will they continue to make sequels to a series that flop? (the girl version) this is going to be such a clusterf----- :lol

No one wants to see these ladies in this movie... That had to be one of the worst casting lately..

Channing did incredibly good with 21 jump movies, everyone will go watch this if they cast the right guys

No one wants to see these ladies in this movie... That had to be one of the worst casting lately..

Channing did incredibly good with 21 jump movies, everyone will go watch this if they cast the right guys

Until the cast Kevin Hart :lol If they cast that loud unfunny midget, I'm out.

I heard Chris Pratt's name getting thrown around for this as well. He fits in better with this franchise than Indy. I just don't really know what to think of this. I hate the idea of the female case / reboot. I can't see that one doing well at all.

Then they want to mix those women with the male team? :slap

What I have been hearing today is that people are hoping that the new movie has a female in it
3 guys one girl, so if they go by what the internet wants, the new movie will still have a girl in it. Which might help all the crazies shut up lol

What I have been hearing today is that people are hoping that the new movie has a female in it
3 guys one girl, so if they go by what the internet wants, the new movie will still have a girl in it. Which might help all the crazies shut up lol

Oh...****! Just make the politically correct Extreme Ghostbusters from the 90's already then :lol

With the goth chick (two birds with one stone) and the handicap characters, and the Hispanic guy, who was the lazy one in the team :slap :cuss

poTsLse.jpg
FYHbChM.jpg

Hope Russos won't sink this low on a crapfest project like this. If they do it it must mean a truck full of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just pulled up..

Back