Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Bill. Great pictures. Is your supplier from the US?
Hi Bullseye :wave thanks for the welcome, I'm really enjoying it here, everyone is so friendly. Sorry for not getting back to you on this sooner, I didn't see your question till just now :slap. Yes my supplier is in the US.

What part of Ireland are you from?

Bill

Finally got around to taking a few shots of the Grey Pilgrim #64 today. My small contribution to the image pool.

ssgandalfthegreypfex00.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex01.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex02.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex03.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex04b.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex05.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex06.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex07.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex08.jpg

ssgandalfthegreypfex09.jpg

Congrats Blu, very nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

Gandalf the Grey PF, really a superb piece. Great job SS...credit where credit is due.

Bill

Thanks, guys. Really impressed with this piece. My finger hovered over the cancel button so many times because I had the 1/6 maquette on order as well. Once the pictures started rolling in I knew I had to keep him. Glad I did.

Very nice shots indeed! Man, I hope my wish from SS comes through.

:1-1:

I can't believe you canceled your order. Or did you order this in the first place?

Yeah, I gave it the axe back when it first shipped. It was shipping at the same time as 2-3 other things. My roughy was to pick it up later which I will even if my wish doesn't get granted.

Yeah, I gave it the axe back when it first shipped. It was shipping at the same time as 2-3 other things. My roughy was to pick it up later which I will even if my wish doesn't get granted.

While I don't generally regard any Exclusive as a "must-have" item, I will say that this piece highly benefits from having a switch-out head. The face sculpt is just too amazing to hide under the brim of his hat. I will be swapping heads on this piece at least once a month for alternate display. So whether or not your wish is granted, go for the EX if you can, Josh. It's worth every penny. :duff

Unrelated, but did you order the maquette?

While I don't generally regard any Exclusive as a "must-have" item, I will say that this piece highly benefits from having a switch-out head. The face sculpt is just too amazing to hide under the brim of his hat. I will be swapping heads on this piece at least once a month for alternate display. So whether or not your wish is granted, go for the EX if you can, Josh. It's worth every penny. :duff

Unrelated, but did you order the maquette?

I agree it really is a must have. It falls into that category thats for sure. It would be great to have the option to switch out every so often. It will be on the list thats for sure.

I did. Since its still got several months till it ships especially when I ordered it. I love how the maquette looked at Comic-Con. Assuming that line keeps moving it will be a great line.

I agree it really is a must have. It falls into that category thats for sure. It would be great to have the option to switch out every so often. It will be on the list thats for sure.

I did. Since its still got several months till it ships especially when I ordered it. I love how the maquette looked at Comic-Con. Assuming that line keeps moving it will be a great line.

The line has promise, but as with anything SS + LOTR related, I'm waiting to see how far it goes and whether or not SS makes good on their word and commit to the 1/6 line and give us The Fellowship. Still kept the Aragorn/Strider pre-order, but not sure if I'll keep the GTG maquette. After receiving the PF I just don't think anything else can top it (short of the GTG bronze of course). I might just keep the order just to support the line though.

That line does have promise thats for sure. It will truly make me sad if it fails so I'm hoping it keeps going.

It does pain me to not have this piece so it will be mine. Aa a LOTR fan I think I have to.

That line does have promise thats for sure. It will truly make me sad if it fails so I'm hoping it keeps going.

It does pain me to not have this piece so it will be mine. Aa a LOTR fan I think I have to.

Yes. Yes you do. :exactly:

Back