Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how tall the SS guy in the video is but, next to him, this PF looks BIG. I already have the perfect spot to display Gandy! Pretty much everything about this statue is perfect - the only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the color of the hilt and scabbard of Glamdring. In pics I've seen so far, it seems to bounce back and forth between a kind of teal and a light blue. The actual color should be a darker blue.

Hopefully the finished product will have the proto's color or darker. I certainly don't want another Moria "Santa" Orc scenario (imagine something like an aqua-blue hilt and scabbard). :horror

I'm about 6'2", but I am sitting in a chair in that scene. Hope that helps.

has anyone here ever thought, especially the ones who would be receiving the exclusive of this piece, to customize their GTW with the exclusive GTG's hatless head, maybe tweak the hair up a bit for a cleaner look? i think by doing so, the GTW PF will look much, much better compared to the crap it actually looks right now. just a thought...

You guys think if i get on the wait list now, It might convert? I'm thinking on ordering the regular and getting on the wait list for the EX

My usual order habit is that I order both the EX and Reg from SS. I also order the Reg from a 3rd party that doesn't have cancellation fees. I use the SS Reg order to gauge when it's arriving. If the EX converts, then I'm happy. If it never converts, then I cancel all my SS ordersl.

Nice, conversion today! I've been on WL since January so I never had any doubts but... always nice :D

Don't know if anyone noticed, but the pdf for loading the batteries is on the site, gives you more pics of Gandalf. They load in the front under his shirt, looks fairly simple.

First payment is July 20th, and then the next two months. So, we're looking at late September at this point, assuming there are no delays. :pray:

Back