Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the only question is do i interrupt my beauty sleep at 5am to battle the crowds and the possibilty of the server crashing or just get the reg the next day?:D

:rock :rock :rock

Amazing PF!!!

The Exclusive additional hatless head is ridiculous, though. Screw that for $10 more. Gettin' the Regular.

Not long now guys, fingers on the buzzers!!:lol

Good luck to all!! Think this will sell out tonight???

I give the excl. about 20 minutes to sell out. I think it's going to be the excl. Indy PF all over again. I remember how everyone talked for days about how lame that excl. was, and how they were all going to buy the reg. version instead.......:lol

I give the excl. about 20 minutes to sell out. I think it's going to be the excl. Indy PF all over again. I remember how everyone talked for days about how lame that excl. was, and how they were all going to buy the reg. version instead.......:lol

I think the Indy was the same price either way.

Anyhow, I sure hope the website is working better than it was last night. I had a terrible time putting my order in. I got alot of page errors.

I'm an exclusive ho! Gotta have the Ex! :D

I think the Indy was the same price either way.

Anyhow, I sure hope the website is working better than it was last night. I had a terrible time putting my order in. I got alot of page errors.

I'm an exclusive ho! Gotta have the Ex! :D

Close, the excl. Indy was $5 more. Still, for an extra $10 your getting an awesome looking extra sculpt and and lower number. :D

I am on the fence for the exlcusive for this one! I don't have any other exclusives, and buying from Alter Ego with their discount essentially comes out to free shipping, but the pose looks to work really well with both headsculpts!

I am on the fence for the exlcusive for this one! I don't have any other exclusives, and buying from Alter Ego with their discount essentially comes out to free shipping, but the pose looks to work really well with both headsculpts!

Doesn't it hurt your bum on the fence? :wacky:lol

I think I will lock one in... Don't know if I can keep it, but I will go for it... The sculpt just looks amazing !

Well, this should be an interesting day. I can no longer access a computer during PO times, so I have to try and get this one by phone while with 25 kids in a gym. how i wish they'd move the time up an hour on these. Aw well, good luck all.

Back