Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust?!?!

you forgot the world is going to end on 2012 ? :rotfl

Look up "Millerites" and see what it says. I'm looking forward to dumbasses liquidating all their collectibles and waiting on a rock for the world to end.

Bob: "I'm cold, and my but hurts, eh?"
Doug: "Mine too. We've been here for hours, eh? Looks like nothing's happening."
Bob: "Yeah, eh, it's like past midnight and these rocks are cold, ya know?"
Doug: "So what now eh?"
Bob: "Let's go home, eh?"

Last edited:

Ok, let's keep the apocalypse stuff toned down.

middle-finger-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

;)

:lol Ironic considering you supported the OT posting about the Max Rebo band. I didn't really think it got out of hand anyway. :rolleyes:

I'm not concerned with OT, just where religious/apocalyptic stuff ends up going, and it's fine for now but better to put out the sparks before they turn into a fire is all.

I'm not concerned with OT, just where religious/apocalyptic stuff ends up going, and it's fine for now but better to put out the sparks before they turn into a fire is all.

People have been having flame wars about this stuff? Are there ancient mayans present? :lol :lol :lol

What sparks? :dunno You were just kicking dirt around. :lol

People have been having flame wars about this stuff? Are there ancient mayans present? :lol :lol :lol

Almost posted a pic of ancient Mayans but there were National Geographic boobies in it. Wouldn't want to upset ze Feur.

Last edited:

Ma! Its true! Putting a sign on something saying "Don't press this button, whatever you do!!!!" will only result in much pressing of ze button. :lol

Now you're crossing the line bub! :nono

I think it looks cool. Too bad I don't collect the busts.

SCGamorreanGuard.png

I am severly offended by little children. :monkey1

Back