Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust - PREORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gamorrean Guard 1:1 Bust?!?!

Looks cool... not something I would buy, but love seeing Sideshow make these cool Alien busts :rock

I love me some Gammy.. but probably won't get due to the price. :(

I'll probably be getting one of the 1/6 versions and I've got the Rancor Ex Dio on preorder... but that will probably do it for my Gammy needs :lol

Have to say I've always have a soft spot for those piggy bastards.

I forgot about the Gammy in the Rancor dio, a bust would make 3 Sideshow Gammy pieces with the eventual 1/6, that'd be cool, and if the dio Gammy is any indication, the paint apps on a 1:1 and 1/6 should be stellar.

yeah.. he was actually one of my all time favorite creatures. I'll be buying at least 2 1/6th. I have the Rancor on order as well. Maybe we'll get a PF. ;) This thing would look out of place in a collection without other 1:1's. Unless I make a Gammy shelf...hmmmm

I forgot about the Gammy in the Rancor dio, a bust would make 3 Sideshow Gammy pieces with the eventual 1/6, that'd be cool, and if the dio Gammy is any indication, the paint apps on a 1:1 and 1/6 should be stellar.

Yeah, I have very high hopes for their 1/6 figure. They usually seem to do a great job on Aliens.

I'd rather Max Rebo as a 1/6 set, with them exploring the Gamorrean Guard in 1/6, I'd say Max Rebo isn't out of the question, I'd take the core 3, Sy Snootles, Droopy McCool and Max Rebo.

Me too. They really wouldn't even need to be that expensive or difficult to make. Just make them similar to the other Jabba creature packs -- plastic statues that are non-articulated (or have very limited articulation). I would also be fine with a plastic piano for Max Rebo if it would bring down the price, although something tells me that they would want to do it in polystone.

I would also be fine with a plastic piano for Max Rebo if it would bring down the price, although something tells me that they would want to do it in polystone.

Yep, it seems like lately everything must be polystone...although I am not complaining much cause I usually like the weight.

That is the weird thing, while I'm not a sculptor, I'd imagine getting the piano rig correct would be more challenging than the creatures in the band.

It'll never happen, but I wish Sy could be in her 1983 design and not the SE update.

And here I must make the obligatory plug for the Gentle Giant Max Rebo band statue. Its only real flaw is that it's too small to accompany the Sideshow Jabba setup. But it's available pretty cheaply now, so if you just want a Max Rebo Band piece and don't care about it going with the Sideshow lineup, I recommend it.

page-5852.jpg

And here I must make the obligatory plug for the Gentle Giant Max Rebo band statue. Its only real flaw is that it's too small to accompany the Sideshow Jabba setup. But it's available pretty cheaply now, so if you just want a Max Rebo Band piece and don't care about it going with the Sideshow lineup, I recommend it.

page-5852.jpg

Keeping off topic...that set is really badass, I would love to pick it up as just a stand alone piece.

Back