Desert Weapons Cache with Sandstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's A LOT larger than I was expecting actually. Excellent detail and fairly heavy in weight. Suitable for any desert scenario. I never would have thought I would have been so impressed with a doorway and a step wall.

I'm curious to know what it could look like re-painted.

Yep, makes for a great display piece...here's mine
065-9.jpg

2 days after I placed my order SSC sent me an email that oops, we sold you something we didn't have. In my limited experience I have never had that happen before. Weird thing was they had already sent me a tracking#, talk about a let down. -10 cool points for SSC customer service. :gah:

2 days after I placed my order SSC sent me an email that oops, we sold you something we didn't have. In my limited experience I have never had that happen before. Weird thing was they had already sent me a tracking#, talk about a let down. -10 cool points for SSC customer service. :gah:

Saaaayyy what? It's been in stock for an ass age. How does it suddenly go away? The one they sent me wasn't even numbered at the half way point

I saw the last chance warning and figured I better hurry up, apparently I waited too long. Oh well, I got a better price from AP collectibles on this now sold out and rare piece.

So you did manage to pick one up? Congrats

ES of 275 and a low price point makes this piece a solid buy for me. Plus I really like it in hand...it nicely compliments aspects of my collection very well.

Looking for this piece for a decent price. Anybody know the best place to get this? Thanks in advance.

bigbadtoystore seems they may have it for $130 but it says "preorder" which doesn't make sense.

Back