Desert Weapons Cache with Sandstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Great shot.

Thanks. My photo skills are very subpar. But also my techno skills are subpar. I have no idea how to balance file size with quality. No idea what my camera resolution is set to. Any of that. Just point and click. I know to use the "flower" setting on close ups. Thats about it. :lol

Thanks. My photo skills are very subpar. But also my techno skills are subpar. I have no idea how to balance file size with quality. No idea what my camera resolution is set to. Any of that. Just point and click. I know to use the "flower" setting on close ups. Thats about it. :lol

german-techno-dance.gif

I just got this today. I was a little confused by the size of the box, :lol. Once I got it unpacked, I was really impressed by the size and detail. Truly a great piece if you can get it for a deal. Sandstorm was cool and well done I thought.

I know that these environment pieces get a lot of hate sometimes. But, I think that they are well done and do add to the display of the figures. The prices are just a little rough. :dunno

Yeah, I ended up getting this for like $100 which I think is a great deal. But that was at what, 30% off? The problem is some of the newer ones at 30% off would still be $130+.

I'm likely to buy this if it can stay on the gift card list a little longer. Been hording away muscle bodies at $5 per and am almost at the max of 10. Now that they are off it I'm gonna have to spend the reoccurring $50 gift card on Joe stuff that I don't already have.

I just got this today. I was a little confused by the size of the box, :lol. Once I got it unpacked, I was really impressed by the size and detail. Truly a great piece if you can get it for a deal. Sandstorm was cool and well done I thought.

I know that these environment pieces get a lot of hate sometimes. But, I think that they are well done and do add to the display of the figures. The prices are just a little rough. :dunno

Pictures please!

Don't mean to necropost but this has remained on the GC list for long enough for me and it is now bought. Having to pay a lot in shipping. Est. shipping weight 20lbs!!! Int'l shipping weight 27lbs.

Anyhow pretty stoked for this one as it's the missing piece for my deserts n Dusty.

Dusty just looks outta place along side all the green shirts. And at an edition size of 275 I won't regret this buy long later on. Was able to knock $50 off it...so it made sense to me!

Good pick up. This piece is still in my primary living space on special display, so its that good.

Good pick up. This piece is still in my primary living space on special display, so its that good.

Just delivered!!!

I kinda get a kick out the number I get on numbered pieces and this one is no exception.

#123 :lol Sequencey..

I have yet to pick this piece up. But I am going to do so soon as I have a baby scorpion that will be a nice touch to a display of this, Dusty, the Cobra Desert Troops, and maybe another Joe to back up Dusty.

Back