DCD 13" Joker & Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Crawford always has comparison pictures on his review site. Here is a link to a Batman review with a picture next to a 12" SS Highlander figure at the end of the review.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_100906a.htm

The 13" DC line is not going to fit in a 12" display. It isn't just the height but the body types are very muscular and "superhero" proportioned.

It gets it own display! And looks nice! :D
DSC00128.jpg

This picture is old, I have Manhunter & Catwoman now... And yes I need a longer shelf :(

that is a fantastic head! You sculpted that? I'm quite impressed!

Thanks. Yep, I did quite a few years ago now. I hope to be selling a copy of it on eBay some time soon. It has glass eyes as well as hand laid on hair. *g*

Thanks for that. They both look superb!

Whats the articulation like with this line?

I like everything about the Joker except for his mouth. I really don't care for it. I love Harley. Great job, Andy!

Harley's a great sculpt - in that pic you see there's something sinister there. But I'd still she rather have a more innocent wackiness to her.

Joker is definitely creepy, but his mouth makes him look almost like an alien.

Harley's a great sculpt - in that pic you see there's something sinister there. But I'd still she rather have a more innocent wackiness to her.

Joker is definitely creepy, but his mouth makes him look almost like an alien.

I think Joker is great. I could do with a little more upper lip and little less gums, but other than that, great. Joker is usually tall and skinney so I don't think he will look too out of place with 12"ers.

I like the Joker headsculpt. Teeth and all.
I think it gives him a real Conrad Veidt/Man Who Laughs look.
It even looks like there is some nice paint apps around the nose and cheeks. Not just a flat white.
I'm excited.
I'll definately be getting this.

-Ray

I like the Joker headsculpt. Teeth and all.
I think it gives him a real Conrad Veidt/Man Who Laughs look.
It even looks like there is some nice paint apps around the nose and cheeks. Not just a flat white.
I'm excited.
I'll definately be getting this.

-Ray

That is what I was thinking too. Looks very much like the Fake Dark Knight poster created from the Man Who Laughs image.

I assume you mean Joker - I doubt they'll revisit villians very often, especially ones that have iconic costumes. I could see them doing Lex in a suit, but what would you put Joker in?

I think Joker is great. I could do with a little more upper lip and little less gums, but other than that, great. Joker is usually tall and skinney so I don't think he will look too out of place with 12"ers.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Joker is generaly depicted as unaturaly tall.

Worse case scenario, it's the BEST joker outfit out there, and I'll get a HT or medi body, ad shorten the outfit a bit. Either way, that head is getting replaced.

Harley on the other hand, :D
can anyone show me how tall the DCD female figs are in relation to other lines?

Back