1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Christmas miracle has happened. After years of pining, she’s here in my house. Yay!

I agree with the previously expressed sentiment that this is Hot Toys’ best ever. She’s certainly the best figure of any scale in my collection.

Love you, Harl!

105B6059-8BD2-44E6-B02D-406BC3D9450B.jpeg

A Christmas miracle has happened. After years of pining, she’s here in my house. Yay!

I agree with the previously expressed sentiment that this is Hot Toys’ best ever. She’s certainly the best figure of any scale in my collection.

Love you, Harl!

View attachment 614818
Congrats on getting this!
What is that picture behind the figure and where did you get it 😍

Love you, Harl!

View attachment 614818
Congrats, I've had a couple of deals fall through trying to get her. Hope something comes up soon.

Love you, Harl!

View attachment 614818
Congrats! You're going to enjoy this figure to no end!

I have almost 200 Hot Toys figures dating back to 2008 and this is one of my favourite. Easily in my top three. How much do I like it? I have 3 and got my third Harley just a couple of months ago. Crazy, I know, but I had to have more than one. There are enough outfit and accessory options that one is not enough and at least two are needed to take advantage of everything they included.
I once swapped the head onto the new Birds of Prey Caution Tape version and it looked fantastic. It's actually a very versatile sculpt despite the criticism it often gets for the specific extreme expression. A slightly more neutral sculpt would have been nice, but I think it works wonderfully for the character and the figure.

When Hot Toys commits to Harley Quinn they really knock it out of the park. This Suicide Squad version and the Birds of Prey versions are amazing figures that rival most anything they've made in the past. I really wish Hot Toys would have made the newer Suicide Squad version in the red dress and I'm actually surprised and disappointed they ignored it altogether.

So I went ahead and replaced the fishnets for some seamless ones. Much better quality IMO and they don't rip.
W88qwzXh.jpg

O3VWkNmh.jpg

lgF3Zcoh.jpg

lfxE9Oth.jpg
So I went ahead and replaced the fishnets for some seamless ones. Much better quality IMO and they don't rip.
W88qwzXh.jpg

O3VWkNmh.jpg

lgF3Zcoh.jpg

lfxE9Oth.jpg
Is there any special procedure or technique for dissembling Harley’s legs? I surely don’t want to damage anything. I’ve worked on many other types of figures, but never a Hot Toys, so any helpful advice is much appreciated.

Nice. I love this figure but both the ponytails have now broken off and at a loss how to fix. Tried to glue it but no go. Sigh. I’m guessing a new head sculpt sells for some ridiculous amount.

Nice. I love this figure but both the ponytails have now broken off and at a loss how to fix. Tried to glue it but no go. Sigh. I’m guessing a new head sculpt sells for some ridiculous amount.
Use pin drills and get a gauge of wire/metal/plastic that matches the hole in the ball joint post. Bore a hole in the pigtail that matches. Coat with glue when placing your post. That should do it.

Or if you are committed to adhesives, sand the surfaces of the ball joint post and inside of the pigtail neck.

Not an unfixable scenario, not to the degree of buying a whole new sculpt.

Or you could transplant the pigtails from a cheaper knockoff/recast head but I’d first try fixing the existing piece if possible.

Use pin drills and get a gauge of wire/metal/plastic that matches the hole in the ball joint post. Bore a hole in the pigtail that matches. Coat with glue when placing your post. That should do it.

Or if you are committed to adhesives, sand the surfaces of the ball joint post and inside of the pigtail neck.

Not an unfixable scenario, not to the degree of buying a whole new sculpt.
Thanks! Very helpful. I’m terrible at DIY but … lol

Hey guys, any news if this version of Harley will ever get a reissue? Seeing that Darknight Batman, Joker and Catwoman to name a few have gotten their reissues, hope springs eternal, right?

Back