1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stickers are fine on the legs because the fishnets hold them in place.
The only one that did not stick was the one on the back that reads
"I'm watching"
They stick best on flat areas. The Phicen body has a curve on the back causing the decal to lift. I honestly don't mind. I just wanted the leg tattoos to work out.

So I went ahead and did a hair root. 1st time doing this with the help of a girl friend of mine. What a long process and quite frustrating at times.
*still looking into the correct hair dye that won't stain the clothes
rGjSjGYh.jpg

I'm just a few years late to the party but was finally able to buy a Harley and I must say it's one of the best figures in my collection. Here's my current setup. 64FD2582-A9A9-4168-8AB0-8EB25B3D226B.jpg

@ Ras-al-Ghul, change that ugly body for a Tbleauge S39.
J/K congrats. I remember getting her at $180 2 years ago

Looking to buy this figure but I don't want to spend $600-$700, more like $300-$350 if anyone is looking to sell (I made a separate post I was looking to buy her as well).

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Sheesh! This figure is going for $600.00 + on EvilBay?
Ouch! I remember getting her under retail price.

Was she ever for under retail? I'm surprised. Maybe due to the very bad feedback of the movie and therefore lack on interest, but this release is an instance of how you can have a wonderful figure despite a bad movie, because the design/actress was so great and Hot Toys absolutely nailed it.

In fact I still think that to this day, it's the best figure Hot Toys has ever released, esthetically. I can't find another figure that's as impressive in person, especially the headsculpt. I was hesitating to pull the trigger years ago because I really dislike the movie (and I've never seen it again), normally I don't buy figures from a movie or character I don't care about, but I have zero regret. Still the best Hot Toys figure ever to me. The headsculpt is worthy of being in the museum, I would love to see the original sculpt & paint in person, but it's incredible that they maintained the quality with so many pieces. I have never seen another mainstream, mass-produced figure with such a human face expression.
Hot Toys should really do that kind of thing more often with faces. I imagine it must be extremely difficult to sculpt, but it really sells the figure a thousand more times than a blank face.

@Padawam, I got her used for $180 shipped. It was a female seller who sold me the figure. Shortly after I decided to pick up both the Dancer and Prisoner versions at a low price.
Harley and Joker are always welcome on my displays so I will buy all future versions of them regardless if the movies are trash.

@Padawam, I got her used for $180 shipped. It was a female seller who sold me the figure. Shortly after I decided to pick up both the Dancer and Prisoner versions at a low price.
Harley and Joker are always welcome on my displays so I will buy all future versions of them regardless if the movies are trash.

Wow incredible deal! I remember buying the figure on the sideshow website back then, full price, had no idea prices had lowered for a moment.
Over here we had a shop where they got several Harleys and they sold out extremely fast, so I'm really not surprised that she sells for a lot. However Jared's Joker (purple coat version) struggled to sell, I doubt the prices went up for this one.
Now that I think of it, I had also bought the Asylum Jared's Joker but ended up selling it. It was too basic. Then the purple coat & tuxedo versions came out, but I was waiting for the silver coat one, does anyone remember this? I swear Hot Toys had announced it and they never released it. Shame because it was the only version I was really interested in.

I only have the Leto Joker Tuxedo version. Looks clean and the head sculpt is well done.

Margot Robbie with the jester cap.
Almost ready for paint.
G0oUKdGh.jpg

Sold my project recently. I plan on making a 2nd one with a battle damaged jester hat
9d2BUdEh.jpg

IGs0Vf3h.jpg

Back