1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I went ahead and replaced the fishnets for some seamless ones. Much better quality IMO and they don't rip.
W88qwzXh.jpg

O3VWkNmh.jpg

lgF3Zcoh.jpg

lfxE9Oth.jpg

You guys can use most fishnets on this figure but keep in mind the following:
1. The stretch limit on them. Be careful not to rip them when putting them on since the Harley body has wide hips.
2. The seam line. Seamless ones are best.
3. Hole pattern. There are several of them that have different designs.

I got them on Ebay. I used the 1/6 FireGirl Toys seamless pantyhose.

@ Pugnate, I don't use the jacket on her because of possible stains. I use Glad cling wrap to avoid stains. Doesn't hurt to do it plus it won't be visible

I just got this figure. Not a fan of the film but the toy is incredible. Any worries about dye transfer from the jacket?

I had the jacket on and off again since I got the figure in 2017 , there haven’t been any stains. The longest I kept it on at once was 2 months. I tend to keep it off because that’s my preference but you should be good, just don’t leave it on for like 6 months or something like that.

@abake, the boots pop out easy. The fishnets have enough stretch to fit. Just be careful around the hip area.

I am working on the body swap for a Tbleauge S29B (SUNTAN). This body is closer to the Hot Toys body in both size and color tone. The shorts are just a tad bigger but that works because it won't restrict articulation.

The decal tattoos did not stick too well. I used a small paint brush and applied Plastidip Glossifier over the decals so they can permanently set in. Once the Glossifier dried up I used corn starch over them to remove the gloss effect.

cWmMQpvh.png

CrwUuzfh.jpg

nYyJh56h.jpg

So here is a picture of the final result. I was quite disappointed at the decal tattoos. They did not stick to the body like I expected.
This silicone body does not cooperate well with stickers. The body swap turned out well. No more stiff legs and abdomen.
RgDtOE2h.jpg

Thanks Darth KirBayBey, I had to put use to the original body. I did not want to keep it stored in the box

Back