Harley Quinn vs The Joker Spinoff Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm over of DCEU stuff, it was cool when Snyder had a clear vision, now it's whatever.

Bring on the reboot.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm over of DCEU stuff, it was cool when Snyder had a clear vision, now it's whatever.

Bring on the reboot.

I mean... I want to wait for Justice League before I join in the reboot camp, but if things keep going the way they are, then I think it would definitely be the best course of action.

It's an absolute mess. Hopefully they can get things together or put the DCEU down, start over, and take their time.

My thoughts exactly. And their relationship makes no real sense in Suicide Squad since the suits stepped in and screwed up what was clearly the original storyline with those two.

Meaning screwed up as in the cuts that were made for the theatrical release or are you including the extended cut also?

I dont think ive ever seen a company mess up this much with beloved characters besides sony :lol :lol

It's crazy cause they literally have all there damn characters. They have nothing to worry about. They can use and do any story they want but they chose to make stupid decisions. Dceu could of kicked marvels ass. Marvel had c list and b list characters DC had all the major players. I don't understand why they wanted to screw **** up.

Meaning screwed up as in the cuts that were made for the theatrical release or are you including the extended cut also?
The cuts where joker wasn't tossing Harley aside to save himself. Where it takes on the abusive relationship vibe. Instead, in the film, joker has some epiphany after Harley jumps in the. . . acid? And it's a traditional love story after that. He seems incredibly sympathetic, which is not how joker should be.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bring on the reboot.

Yep. The toilet definitely needs to be plunged. It's become comical how bad the studio has FUBAR'd this with only two movies thus far.

I know the X-Men films catch a lot of ****, and rightly so... but I can still go back and enjoy them. It was the first outing of a major CBM trying to build a universe so I'm not that hard on it.

Back