DCD 13" Joker & Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both look great. I'm not so sure I like how gummy Joker's smile is. It almost looks like he doesn't have an upper lip. It could just be the photo.

It is cool that he comes with a killer fish.

Man do those look good. Can't wait to get them.
But where's the rest of the DCU baddies. So far we have Lex Luthor, Two-Face, Catwoman, Bizarro, Joker, and Harley Quinn. I didn't know that the DCU was made up of SuperBat rouges. :monkey3
Now let's bring on Sinestro, Deathstroke, Black Manta, Captain Cold, Cheetah, Brainiac, Black Adam, the Shade, Star Sapphire...

Reading what is on the bottom of Harley's page its interesting that they are taking so much care with releasing Wondy. It appears though that she is on the horizon.

Hard to read the text but in the last paragraph on the Joker page, it sounds like they are going to do an updated version of a previous character with added features to "pleasantly surprise" the fans...Green Lantern with new costume and light up power ring maybe??

I also hope they move to updated articulation and sculpted hands..hard to tell in these scans on the hands issue.

My guess is probably Green Lantern but Green Arrow's costuming is different, Robin's.....even Aquaman could be done as a variant. It could be anyone.

I'm not normally a fan of the 13" DCD figures, but I WILL be picking up at least the Joker, if not Harely, Two-Face, and a Batman now. :eek:

Oh lord, a long time off then. Oh well, something to look forward to I suppose.

Think I'll probaly stick a smaller version of my Killing Joke head on it instead.

One the whole their head is nice, but as others here have said there's something not quite right about the teeth.

that is a fantastic head! You sculpted that? I'm quite impressed!

I'll probobly either repaint the face, Or replace the head with the vinyl one from the joker on throne model.

Possibly put him on a smaller body, depending on how they look next to 12" figures. Anybody got a reference photo of a dcd fig next to some other 1/6 scale figure?

I agree with DLD, the hair should be a bit longer or bigger on his head...

and yes,with the Sinestro Corps comic story event of the year, they should made Sinestro as their next release.

I agree with DLD, the hair should be a bit longer or bigger on his head...

and yes,with the Sinestro Corps comic story event of the year, they should made Sinestro as their next release.

It's not perfect, but compared to the quality of some of the other figures in the line I think it's a real cut above.

Now bring on Riddler!!!!!:D

...I'm thinking Andy sculpted this one. :D

Good guess! :) I did Harley, although I agree with Dave that she should have a bigger grin or something. Harley should always look CRAZY, which I think this portrait is lacking.

Joker isn't mine, although I would have loved to sculpt him.

that is a fantastic head! You sculpted that? I'm quite impressed!

I'll probobly either repaint the face, Or replace the head with the vinyl one from the joker on throne model.

Possibly put him on a smaller body, depending on how they look next to 12" figures. Anybody got a reference photo of a dcd fig next to some other 1/6 scale figure?

Michael Crawford always has comparison pictures on his review site. Here is a link to a Batman review with a picture next to a 12" SS Highlander figure at the end of the review.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_100906a.htm

The 13" DC line is not going to fit in a 12" display. It isn't just the height but the body types are very muscular and "superhero" proportioned.

Everytime I try to get out of this line an announcement like this just pulls me back in. I will have to see more pics before I decide but these are very impressive.

In the size department these figures aren't just taller than the usual 12" figure but they are more massive. I have Hal Jordan standing next to the Elder Predator and even though the Predator is slightly taller, GL makes him look like a "girly man." The Medicom fgures have super hero bodies but these DCD bodies look like Greek gods next to them and any other 1/6 figure.

Back