David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Yeah, film. Good luck on the screenplay man! We got screenplay classes every monday, our teacher is a well known screenwriter in Finland. Dude can be a bit of a prick sometimes coz of his huge ego, but I still enjoy the class. :lol
Yeah, my class is every Thursday, but we have to do a short film for editing, so I was asked to do the script as well. My film history isn't too time consuming, but our homework is to view 3 movies every week from his list. My aesthetics class is taught by the same professor for screenwriting, and we have to do a short script as well incorporating all the components.

Been super fun, but very time consuming.

No, I wish :rotfl It's just a 15 minute crime/thriller type thing. We kinda exceeded our shoestring budget with a car stunt that went a little more extreme than we planned, but it looks ****ing cool in the final cut. :lol
I was involved in a student film once. I got stabbed to death. I was paid in vodka. Those were good times.

IMG_6409.JPG
IMG_6408.JPG

Leto needs another shot in a far far bigger role in some DC film ..not sure what's next for him...

It's as if every single scene or sequence he had in the film was a lot longer than what's in the "official" movie. As if WB got a company that makes 2 minute trailers to edit and butcher the movie and reduce his part to 10 second trailer clips in the actual movie. What a waste.

There's some joker footage preview footage on ign.com.

IGN is still around and relevant? No one takes either them or Empire magazine seriously for their reviews. The comments on Facebook for every major review are always great.

They were great together which is why I'm sure they wil be back....soon enough

Back